Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is teethrotting a good cope?

Is it?

• Total voters
Arcadicel

Arcadicel

Fat Link Wins! BABALITY!!
★★★
@Saysitsover has presented many good arguments in favor of this practice. These include:

- Saving money on dental expenditure
- Not requiring much effort
- Good for passing the time
- Making foids seethe
- Bringing you closer to death

What do you guys think?

I personally argue that it should be a core tenet of inceldom. It represents a genuine commitment to the philosophy of inceldom, and one so great that it would require risking one's life. This weeds out the fakecels, who cannot afford to rot their teeth as it would massively damage their vibrant social life.

I let mine go for years, didn't care. no benefit to it.
Now fixing the damage

They make foids mock and laugh at you, being a sub 5 they already detest, and now proceeding to rot his own teeth for no reason, causing unimaginable pain; you're literally just causing yourself agonizing suffering and infection that you'll have to get treated eventually, only further descending you, and making you pay even more in dental costs... :feelsUgh:

Brushing your teeth and flossing doesn't take much effort, either. :feelsjuice:

teeth rotting is painful and low iq

They make foids mock and laugh at you,
So they weren't doing that before?
Of course all of the fakecels come out of the woodwork to attack teethrotting.

So they weren't doing that before?
Of course all of the fakecels come out of the woodwork to attack teethrotting.
It only attains them further enjoyment and chance for mockery; keep doing it, by all means, rotting your teeth out and giving yourself needless suffering because of the very foids and Chads who would love to see that and judge you even further for it. :feelshaha:

I remember there was one guy here that said he didn't brush his teeth for "11 months."

copes arent painful

However, I'll keep brushing my teeth. Trying to appear less ogre'ish lol.

It only attains them further enjoyment and chance for mockery; keep doing it, by all means, rotting your teeth out and giving yourself needless suffering because of the very foids and Chads who would love to see that and judge you even further for it. :feelshaha:
Teethrotting produces a powerful smell which will ensure that all chads and foids in the vicinity suffer.

Teeth rotting is not worth it. It's a dumb way to cope.

You'll be spending it tenfold when you realise how fucking stupid it was
Religitard tier cope. Look at you defending your corporate dentistry masters so zealously.
They already don't give a shit
See my above post.
... Not really?
The rot will spread to your brain and kill you quicker.
You're literally not doing anything how are you passing time
Seeing the progression.

Teethrotting produces a powerful smell which will ensure that all chads and foids in the vicinity suffer.
A temporary unpleasant smell, which obviously justifies needing to have agonizing pain, infection, and likely still painful treatment and costs from dental procedures once you realize how badly your decisionmaking skills are and how much pain you're in, also lowering your ability to enjoy foodcopes of many types and ruining any chances one might have at wealthmaxxing if they wish to try. :feelsseriously:

A temporary unpleasant smell, which obviously justifies needing to have agonizing pain, infection, and likely still painful treatment and costs from dental procedures once you realize how badly your decisionmaking skills are and how much pain you're in, also lowering your ability to enjoy foodcopes of many types and ruining any chances one might have at wealthmaxxing if they wish to try. :feelsseriously:
It's far more superior to foodcoping since it allows you to retaliate against your tormentors. Food coping also harms your health, but has no such upsides.

The big pain is not worth it

The big pain is not worth it
Inceldom itself is constant, nonstop pain. But of course fakecels like you have never really experienced such suffering.

Inceldom itself is constant, nonstop pain. But of course fakecels like you have never really experienced such suffering.
i brush my teeth while getting a blowjob from my girlfriend tbh

It's far more superior to foodcoping since it allows you to retaliate against your tormentors. Food coping also harms your health, but has no such upsides.
It doesn't need to necessarily harm your health to a degree that harms you at a significant level; and again, you're not addressing literally every con I just laid out for you that overwhelms any positive of Chad perhaps experiencing a bad smell near you and simply moving away. :feelsseriously:

painful treatment and costs from dental procedures
You don't need them.
The pain is exaggerated by dentist kikes. Just pull the nerves out if you're too much of a pussy to deal with it.

It doesn't need to necessarily harm your health to a degree that harms you at a significant level;
Being fat does harm your health to a significant degree.

You don't need them.
The pain is exaggerated by dentist kikes. Just pull the nerves out if you're too much of a pussy to deal with it.
If you can't realize how much a serious bacterial infection would hurt, you're absurdly delusional; there's more than one "nerve" that you can't just easily pull out for all of your teeth... :feelsjuice:

But if you want to keep to your retarded idea of "vengeance", torturing yourself and degrading your quality of life for no reason other than so Stacy might catch a whiff of your foul mouth and move away after a few seconds, do it; rot your teeth out and make sure to post weekly updates here, with pictures of some sort to confirm you're not LARPing. :feelsaww:

Being fat does harm your health to a significant degree.
Foodcoping doesn't mean you'll become fat, and it's still not as painful as rotting your teeth out. :feelskek:

If you can't realize how much a serious bacterial infection would hurt, you're absurdly delusional; there's more than one "nerve" that you can't just easily pull out for all of your teeth... :feelsjuice:
You've never tried teethrotting, so how do you know it's painful?
But if you want to keep to your retarded idea of "vengeance", torturing yourself and degrading your quality of life for no reason other than so Stacy might catch a whiff of your foul mouth and move away after a few seconds, do it; rot your teeth out and make sure to post weekly updates here, with pictures of some sort to confirm you're not LARPing. :feelsaww:
How is that any different from foodcoping? You're ruining your health in that case and you don't even get the added benefit of foid repellent.

Foodcoping doesn't mean you'll become fat, and it's still not as painful as rotting your teeth out. :feelskek:
Foodcoping leads to obesity in almost all cases.

You've never tried teethrotting, so how do you know it's painful?

How is that any different from foodcoping? You're ruining your health in that case and you don't even get the added benefit of foid repellent.
Rot your own teeth, if you're going to argue for it in such an absurd manner. :feelsjuice:

Pull the nerves out retards if it’s too painful of a cope for you

You'll be spending it tenfold when you realise how fucking stupid it was

You're literally not doing anything how are you passing time

... Not really?

They already don't give a shit
It’s fucking stupid to pay the dentist at all. The whole point of tooth rotting is never going to dentist again. You failed if you went back and paid to get it “fixed”

nigga nobody cares about your teeth rotting bullshit posts

The one nigger that did get banned so fuck off
Giga cope. Keep paying the dentist half your money jfl

Imagine not getting it for free dumb.nigger American
Us is based it allows me not to pay mandatory BS tax for it. Imagine thinking it “free” in those Western Europe countries. Lmao

It’s fucking stupid to pay the dentist at all. The whole point of tooth rotting is never going to dentist again. You failed if you went back and paid to get it “fixed”
You never gave any proof of all this stupid shit you're throwing around, as far as I'm concerned it's all a LARP

Cope to not try teeth rotting at least