Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the animelike cutesy idea of love even possible after 20?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Because Im an everything virgin my idea of love is still the same as that of your typical 16 year old

I wanna cuddle, play with her hair etc, but do women my age even want that?

I JFL whenever I hear normies talk about how teens dont know anything about love, and that love is about compromising and basically settling, not bieng crazy about your partner but just merely tolerating them because they are the least worst option when you factor in $$$

Am I doomed to at best ever experience this superficial and shitty idea of love where Im nothing but a worker ant provider cuck that she settled for after being burned by Chads too many times?

Not after 25. After 25, the only "love" you will experience is when roastina decides to spread her legs and lets you use her second hand hole once a week in exchange for your money and resources.

Not after 25. After 25, the only "love" you will experience is when roastina decides to spread her legs and lets you use her second hand hole once a week in exchange for your money and resources.
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Anything is possible if your chad dude. If your ugly you follow the same linear monotonous timeline as all average-below average men do.

No. I’m questioning whether it’s still possible among current teenage whores

Anime is degenerate

Am I the only one who doesn't give two fucks about this bullshit. If I were a Chad I would pump and dump like crazy. Do you think most women, nay most people are worthy of such affection?
Jfl. bluepiller will say its a "special" kind of love

Am I the only one who doesn't give two fucks about this bullshit. If I were a Chad I would pump and dump like crazy. Do you think most women, nay most people are worthy of such affection?
bro just fuck prostitutes lol

Even in Anime, it's still CHAD only.

Because Im an everything virgin my idea of love is still the same as that of your typical 16 year old

I JFL whenever I hear normies talk about how teens dont know anything about love, and that love is about compromising and basically settling, not bieng crazy about your partner but just merely tolerating them because they are the least worst option when you factor in $$$

Am I doomed to at best ever experience this superficial and shitty idea of love where Im nothing but a worker ant provider cuck that she settled for after being burned by Chads too many times?
2250 1

animelike love is about as real as anime

Not the same as pumping and dumping non whore women who want my cock.
it's all the same shit to me
if they're throwing themselves at you, they're not "non-whores" - they're whores, but for Chad only, and the currency you pay with is your superior genes
They will feel pleasure with a Chad, of course (whereas a prostitute won't feel pleasure fucking undesirable men). But who gives a shit? If you're just pumping and dumping skanks, why should you care about their pleasure at all?

It is but for Chad only.

it's all the same shit to me
if they're throwing themselves at you, they're not "non-whores" - they're whores, but for Chad only, and the currency you pay with is your superior genes
They will feel pleasure with a Chad, of course (whereas a prostitute won't feel pleasure fucking undesirable men). But who gives a shit? If you're just pumping and dumping skanks, why should you care about their pleasure at all?
You are right. In the end its about sex. Chads know it mostly that's why they live the pump and dump life. Having memorable moments with a foid is laughable to me. I once saw a couple smiling and touching each other. Then the foid started spinning around with her hands out surrounded by ducks and the normie took her video. I did not feel suifuel, i felt utter cringe.

No, most incel fantasies and desires are naive and child like. Simply because they are stuck forever in middle school. It's just over. After age 22 any foid you could ascend with will have had a history - the purity people dream of is gone. Lost in time. You were too late.

The agepill spares no one. You physically age, time moves on, people move on, you linger mentally.

Last edited:
It's not possible after the age of 12

Chad and Stacy/roastie add harmonics in their 20s, 30s... in addition to the fundamental they had in their teen lives.

An incel is stuck in the fundamental, forever.

Yes

If you are Chad.

I'm sorry no maybe if you are a gigachad

I'd want it, because I still feel like a child. For some it's a fantasy, I know it's a fantasy that I'd enjoy but it'll never happen irl

yes, she must be no older than 15 however

only in your head, in reality it's an Isle of dogs.

According to IT, you have exactly the same amount of romantic and sexual experience of a woman your age who has had 30 relationships and sex with 100 men, because you're two are the same age.

JFL at thinking genuine "love" exists.

it's possible in the heavens

Considering hypergamy and female nature in 2020, I don't think it's possible at any age.

Anime love = teenage love we never had that so it’s over “anime isn’t like real life “ it is !!!