Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is the blackpill the only way

car+tree=good

car+tree=good

Greycel
I've been pretty negative my whole life but in really starting to think that the blackpill is correct, when I was in school I thought oh I can't wait for this to be over so I can live a normal life.

I was young and stupid

a few years on and all I feel is stress, I've always held onto hope but I think it's coming to an end. If this is all life is I think I might rope. I'm fuckin miserable and all they do is give me meds that don't work, I think the blackpill is the only way

I think its better to get used to coping its not like it can get much worse anyways
I'm just content seeing how much worse society can get before it degrades

Blackpill is true whether we want to accept it or not. It’s only negative news for non-Chads. Chads rejoice

Yes. Genetics determine how happy a male will be in life, foids can look like Lizzo, and still be praised.

No matter what you do you cannot escape the black pill.

is gravity the only way?

I've been pretty negative my whole life but in really starting to think that the blackpill is correct, when I was in school I thought oh I can't wait for this to be over so I can live a normal life.

I was young and stupid

a few years on and all I feel is stress, I've always held onto hope but I think it's coming to an end. If this is all life is I think I might rope. I'm fuckin miserable and all they do is give me meds that don't work, I think the blackpill is the only way
It's not the only way, but it's definitely the best way. With the black pill, you finally accept it, and see women for what they truly are.