Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the catholic curch’s pedophile problem real or just baseless slander by kikes?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was just another humiliation trick like ”muh six million jews” but I honestly don’t know

It exists but its also present in other religous groups.

the pope acts like a faggot so probably

I’m wondering this too

It's more like when an organization gets as big as the catholic church, and pedophiles want to infiltrate it, they can find a way.

Saw once a theory about how pedos and faggots infiltrated the church ranks to give a bad name besides that like 1 case
Schools have 700 pedo teachers ever year

Catholic Church was trying to tell it's priests to stop fucking little boys in 80 AD. It's always been happening.
It exists but its also present in other religous groups.
Yup. As much as I love pissing on Catholicism, as someone who used to go to a Catholic Church, even I gotta admit, other religions have this problem too. Also secular schools and adoption agencies.

It’s exaggerated but true. Public school teachers have just as high if not higher rates of abuse. Priests had unimpeded access to boys, so unfortunately, degenerates are attracted to such an environment. The Church should have done more to prevent abuse and actually act on it, but they were too concerned about image I guess. The centralized nature of the church makes coverups easy too, when compared to other denominations. You can’t just go form your own diocese cause your bishop is shielding a pedo.

It is similar to the way incels are all painted as paedophiles, there are many priests who aren't paedophiles. Priests in my country tend to be mono tones voices autists.

It's probably exaggerated, the scandals would be much less outrageous, if the Church actually allowed its priests to marry and fuck adult foids.

Baseless slander

It's true to some extent, but it's mostly lies and exaggerations aimed at discrediting Catholicism. I, for one, was raised Catholic and spent a lot of time surrounded by priests and other members of the Church, and neither I nor any of my peers were once touched by them.

Kike oligarchs in the West and in the East are running child (goy) sex trafficking rings.
Kikes are pushing for kids to become trannies.
Kikes are the real danger to kids