Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think most tradcaths are just larpers and don't care much about faith tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I only met them online but I just get that impression tbh. Seems they care more about catholic aesthetics and that their online friends see how catholic and trad they are than about the faith. Like instead of going to church they prefer to spam "Deus vult" memes and catholic imagery in their social media, preaching from the comfort of their homes how society is degenerate. But at the same time many are into anime so you can pretty much guarantee they're also coomers who watch tons of hentai despite denying it kek. And hell even normal anime would be considered degenerate by catholic standards considering it's full of pervy moments and violence.

Another aspect that seems really larpy is the obsession with Latin mass just because it's trad, despite not understanding Latin except the typical phrases. Or thinking the catholic church is based because high priests wear very elaborate golden outfits like a fantasy game mage. I'm not religious so don't know if it would count as idolatry but it seems they care more about the external part of catholicism (aesthetics, art, etc.) than about faith except when it aligns with their political values.

And can't forget that many are incels in denial who say cringe stuff like "no ackchyually I'm a volcel, I like being a virgin" or "I'm waiting for a tradcath wife" :feelskek: But since many of them are also into redpill and similar movements they think we incels are part of the problem so they hate us too.

water

typical tradcath:

Water is wet.
No shit.
Incidentally, I once knew a foid that LARPed like that. Did all kinds of drugs and then sold some. Premarital sex, too, "but only with three guys maximum, and if I don't find the love of my life then I'll go to a monastery" (she's probably above that number by now, considering her current at the time of saying this was actually the third). I don't really have a problem with being a degenerate but the cognitive dissonance here was so thick you could feel it in the air.
Had a falling off with her due to the aforementioned LARP, plus I am friends with her ex-bf and the things she said to me about her relationship with him were... not good. I even pointed out to her, directly, that she was branchswinging and didn't give a fuck, lmao.

Caging
And we used to follow this fag bruh @ElTruecel
I still like him but yea the CatBoyKami shit will always be his Achilles heel