Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is the curry brown skin the ugliest

• Thread starter Deleted member 44153
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44153

Banned
-

Is the curry brown skin the ugliest skin tone? I think yes​

yes sadly so. we have the shitskin of blacks. While we age like whites. Worst of everything. Not dark enough to hide wrinkles. Too dark to run pretty boy game. :feelsrope:

Which brown tone??
This??
Images   2022 06 23T205733792

This??
Main qimg 9d42ba1e41153edfda202bb9a011fc92 lq

Or this??
Images   2022 06 23T204359951

middle is worst. Not dark enough to hide wrinkles but no where near light enough to look pretty. Sadly I am between the top and middle. Some shitty orange reddish skin.
I have the same skin tone like the top ones.

brutal, tbh given your face and skin. If you were taller you likely wouldn't be posting here. Well I guess same for me :feelsrope:
Exactly. If I was tall I could atleast ascend with a low tier becky, but being 5'5 is a direct death sentence:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Exactly. If I was tall I could atleast ascend with a low tier becky, but being 5'5 is a direct death sentence:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
If I was 6'0 with surgery and skin bleaching, I would have been able to get a Katrina Kaif tier foid :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Skin color doesn't even matter, niggers prove you can be attractive with dark skin. The downfall of curries is not their dark skin but their lack of sexual dimorphism and shitty bone structure.

Skin color doesn't even matter, niggers prove you can be attractive with dark skin. The downfall of curries is not their dark skin but their lack of sexual dimorphism and shitty bone structure.
it is height and frame too. If all Indians were 6'6, there would be almost no Indian incels:cryfeels:

True. It's the lack of robust frames and short height that hurts curries the most

It will depend upon the location.

In Indian subcontinent, fairer = more beautiful.

00.jpg

Curries with white skin look worse than shitskin curries :feelskek:
if they were sitting at a five star restaurant table wearing designer italian clothes instead of an indian slum, you'd think they're ethnically white albinos.

Niggers have shiny black to brown skin, curries have dull brown skin which is really ugly.

if they were sitting at a five star restaurant table wearing designer italian clothes instead of an indian slum, you'd think they're ethnically white albinos.
:lul::lul::lul:

My skin makes me want to throw up tbh, I don’t know how others can tolerate my presence

I had a flight last month, with alot Indians, the whole plane smelled like curry sweat

yes sadly so. we have the shitskin of blacks. While we age like whites. Worst of everything. Not dark enough to hide wrinkles. Too dark to run pretty boy game. :feelsrope:
The most brutal thing of all is the whole wrinkle issue and yeah genetically inferior features are much more apparent on shitskins while blacks can hide it more easily

00.jpg

Curries with white skin look worse than shitskin curries :feelskek:
They are albinos even White albinos look worse.
These are natural White skinned Indians
Main qimg e8edbae312fc82851a5458ce0c6dea15 pjlq
Images   2022 07 04T164931459
Images   2022 07 04T164817524
Images   2022 07 04T164714420
Images   2022 07 04T164654460
Images   2022 07 04T164830863
Images   2022 07 04T165008179
Images   2022 07 04T165036428

Curries should bleachmaxx

They are giga outliers who not only have light skin but also Caucasian bone structure. If you take an average shitskin curry and made his skin white he would look even worse just like those albinos :lul:

They are giga outliers who not only have light skin but also Caucasian bone structure. If you take an average shitskin curry and made his skin white he would look even worse just like those albinos :lul:
Cope! Indians look good in light skin than dark skin

Your ugly face is the fucking ugliest in the entire ugly world.

Being an extremely dark nigger is just as bad I assure you. Even black foids don't like it. They want light skin Tyrone or Chad of course

middle is worst. Not dark enough to hide wrinkles but no where near light enough to look pretty. Sadly I am between the top and middle. Some shitty orange reddish skin.
Naaah I think the bottom one is the worst. That extreme dravidian skin tone is a massive reverse halo effect