Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is the human body the weakest compared to wild animals?

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
Is there any wild animal we can fight with barehands and win without a risk of serious injury or death?

I fucking hate my body so much.

I dont think any animals our size would lose to us

We're weaker but we're smarter.

Mano A Mano Fighting GIF by Chris Cimino
:feelscry:

Is there any wild animal we can fight with barehands and win without a risk of serious injury or death?

I fucking hate my body so much.
Human body is the strongest in terms of stamina and long term resistance. It is however mediocre when it comes to fast paced stuff. Humans are like mules or horses (horses are actually the only animal capable of keeping up with humans in marathon). However there are several animals who are both generally and proportionally weaker than humans. A good example is how they portrayed chimps as super strong when in facts they are just 1,5 times stronger than a human same weight. This means a human weighting 40 kg is gonna be weaker than a average chimp that also is 40 kg in weight. However a buff human will have greater general strenght than a average smaller chimp. Chimps have teeth and paws tho giving them a good advantage.
Wolves also are probably weaker than humans and way less agile than humans but have a strong jaw and big teeth making them dangerous.

Human body as stated above is basically built for working long hours or walking/running long hours. Kinda like humans were created to be perfect working slaves hence giving ground to the ancient extraterrestrial hypothesis

Human body as stated above is basically built for working long hours or walking/running long hours. Kinda like humans were created to be perfect working slaves hence giving ground to the ancient extraterrestrial hypothesis
of course jews take advantage of this

of course jews take advantage of this
A cheetah can outrun trained humans in a 13 sec run but then it had to rest long time to take back energy to avoid dire consequences however average humans can keep on runninng low intensity for hours with small training. That would probably kill the fastest cheetah.

It’s litterally like someone built humans sacrificing explosive capabilities in order to fully favour long term resistance, stamina and resilience (like RPG). It’s also interesting to notice how this kind of traits are the perfect traits of working drones and wagecucks. It’s also interesting how everyone here can notice the average human foid is not built to pair bond with the average human male.

It’s kinda like someone really made human in a rush in order to have slaves not caring about their well being

It’s kinda like someone really made human in a rush in order to have slaves not caring about their well being
Jews existed as their own separate species, then created goyim in labs

Jews existed as their own separate species, then created goyim in labs
There’s something weird with human origins and structure

-similiar phisycal capabilities with horses and mules. Horses and mules are fake animals domesticated or litterally created by humans through controlled breeding and selection

-Average human foid disgusted by average human male sexually

-Foid hypergamy plus zero awareness leading to the downfall of every single fucking attempt of civilized society hence humans not being able to self substain independently

It’s like those traits rule out both accurate darwinian (or supposed so) evolution and a loving caring creator.

I remember a ex free mason who became famous in my country by starting to say (or reveal?) this kind of shit about jius and extraterrestrial species… very weird

I could beat the shit out of a bird