Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is the incel life hunt or be hunted?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42848
  • Start date
Deleted member 42848

Deleted member 42848

Self-banned
-
Last edited:
"I’m envisioning a Hitler youth/league of German girls type program except for grown up neurotic losers of both genders"

girls cannot be losers it would just be a bunch of ugly autistic men and the largest one will dominate the rest:feelsLSD:

Bait post using final solution and hitler's youth analogies. I train martial arts and hit the shooting range weekly. There will be consequences if anyone tries to force me to do anything. ITcels quake in fear at the thought that not all incels are uncoordinated and weak, and that some are extremely physically capable. Lethal even. They feel safe imagining that every incel post they see is written by a fat middle aged man in his parents basement or a skinny teenager that will squeal for their mommies when the police surround their house. I will not.

"Threat to humanity :soy::soy:". Fuck humanity and society. The only thing I care about is myself. Only I exist to myself, not some lofty shit like "humanity" or "society" that I'm not involved in.

I don't care about climate change because I will be a corpse by the time anything serious happens.

It's ignoring scumciety,isolating yourself from all the toxicity emanating from normie scum,at least from my perspective.

It's ignoring scumciety,isolating yourself from all the toxicity emanating from normie scum,at least from my perspective.
but the normies/sexually active are increasingly spreading their incel bigotry and hate speech- how must we defend ourselves if an attack by the sexually active seems inevitable?

If this happened I'd go ER and blow up some buildings (in mario kart of course)