Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the "medium ugly" trend the result of women waking up to how hypergamous they are

hehexd55

hehexd55

Recruit
★★★★
And realizing they have to settle for less attractive men?

What trend is that?

IDK.
I just think they are stupid.
Or it's just another manipulation tactic

I remember the nerdy "femcel" types got a shitton of male attention in middle/highschool
the middwit foids are always seemingly engaging in a strange battle with no clear end; the equivalent of male normies
stacies however seem to be very secure while high tier beckies require some form of compensation to fill in their "personality"

The only thing they are waking up to is chads cock

Eu só vi esse tipo de coisa quando elas estão na "parede". As garotas simplesmente não namoram se não tiverem um chad lite

The fact that your avi is mista:feelssus:

What trend is that?
IDK.
I just think they are stupid.
Or it's just another manipulation tactic
@I want to believe
It's nigger Twitter slang. Medium ugly means "The people that like you, don’t LIKE you.. just your personality. Some females/males may think you’re fine as hell but still you’re ugly enough to remain humble". This is obviously bullshit because no foids will think you're "fine as hell" if you're not attractive. In reality medium ugly just means average or slightly above average

View: https://twitter.com/_badgalbri_bri/status/1230342737624543232

Jfl this Tyrone is medium ugly to sheboons :feelsclown:

0C2DF65F-AD71-4FDD-BC95-3D1071CD9E34.jpeg

D483687C-11B4-4375-A1AA-0C335D211A3B.jpeg

The fact that your avi is mista:feelssus:
Part 5 was a little forgettable compared to the others imo like I can't even remember was Mista's personality was like or how he was significant to the plot but then again my memory is shit lol Sex Pistols was ptretty cool though

Part 5 was a little forgettable compared to the others imo like I can't even remember was Mista's personality was like or how he was significant to the plot but then again my memory is shit lol Sex Pistols was ptretty cool though
Wow. Mista was the best thing in part 5. If he's forgettable then I don't know what others are. 5 also had the best stand fights imo. For me its like this
2>4>5>3>1

Wow. Mista was the best thing in part 5. If he's forgettable then I don't know what others are. 5 also had the best stand fights imo.
Bruh idk he just didn't really have much of a personality imo from what I can remember. Maybe my memory is fucked because I'm low IQ? Fuark I need to rewatch JoJo, probably just gonna read the manga for a change. Yeah, part 5 had some of the most insane fights in the anime so far. Especially Giorno and Mista vs. Ghiaccio and Giorno vs. Diavolo
For me its like this
2>4>5>3>1
I'd have to rewatch/reread JoJo to properly rank the parts because my memory is shit lol. It's a crime to have part 3 that low tbh :feelswhat:

I did like part 4 quite a bit though
for me its
4>2>5>3>1
You have pretty much the same taste as @Caesercel :feelswhat:

jojo is just too god so even amazing shit like part 3 is that low tbh ngl :feelsokman:
That's true... but 2 > 3? I don't know about that one chief...

It's a crime to have part 3 that low tbh :feelswhat:
If it wasn't so long with an excrutiating "monster of the week" plot structure it could have been higher.

If it wasn't so long with an excrutiating "monster of the week" plot structure it could have been higher.
Understandable. Part 3 had a bunch of filler fights that only served to take up time and prolong the adventure and the pacing could've been much better

I think Araki was still figuring out how much he could do with Stands. The fights and craziness of the stands only increase as the series continues. Personally I'm glad Stands replaced Hamon, it was never defined well and there was a lot of randomness as to what they could achieve. While it was fun to watch Joseph, a lot of his fights were just bullshit and luck as opposed to actual combat
really liked Joseph and the Pillar men shit was too good
Old Joseph is like an entirely different nigga than his younger self and I hate it tbh

This is obviously bullshit because no foids will think you're "fine as hell" if you're not attractive. In reality medium ugly just means average or slightly above average
I agree.