Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the only way were worth something to this society

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Being our organs sold on the blackmarket? It seems like thats the only ones who wants us!

ana_organs_feat.png

Not even that because I don't have the required connections. I could become an organ donor but then my organs will be implanted in a foid. What a cucked thought ngl

Ver tru. I’m gonna sellallorgansmaxx soon in preparation to purchase the first ultra hyper realistic Arab waifubot, The STACYTRON-2000 with the augmented breasts version. Imma make it bros. Later virgins. :feelshmm:

Not even that because I don't have the required connections. I could become an organ donor but then my organs will be implanted in a foid. What a cucked thought ngl
Yeah stop thinking about foids, Its cucked, But were talking about the black market, Not goverment related so it would probably go into a man!

How much will a working vagina cost me?

"WHO prohibits the purchase of kidneys and organs in general. It is, therefore, illegal for one to sell or buy a kidney. However, this regulation does not prohibit the recipient of a kidney from giving the donor money either as a token of appreciation or as compensation for any expenses incurred in the process of donating."

There is currently a shortage of kidney donors. I'll look into this. Maybe I can find some richfag that is willing to pay good money for a healthy kidney.

"WHO prohibits the purchase of kidneys and organs in general. It is, therefore, illegal for one to sell or buy a kidney. However, this regulation does not prohibit the recipient of a kidney from giving the donor money either as a token of appreciation or as compensation for any expenses incurred in the process of donating."

There is currently a shortage of kidney donors. I'll look into this. Maybe I can find some richfag that is willing to pay good money for a healthy kidney.
Based, Youll be rich man!