Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the Racepill Overhyped?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I went outside today and my neighborhood is mostly Asian due to all the Chinese and Korean foreign students coming to work and study in NYC and I saw so many normie Asian male and Asian female couples, even saw a manlet ricecel that looked like a very soy Mistersinister with a cute noodle gf.

I don’t believe just being a “deathnic” can solely be responsible for being an incel anymore.

@B1battledroid @sub human @Transcended Trucel

Nah cuz all my mexican women want white guys.

Yes it is overrated. Lots of ethnics don’t have any problems dating foids of their own race.

The real underrated pill is the NTpill. Non NT = no life

My life would be better if I was white or any other race for that matter

It's true that rice SMV has gone up in the past few years, but the fact remains that foids do see a racial hierarchy, perhaps subconsciously... :feelsjuice:

It may be overhyped; attractiveness is never really solely based on one factor, as a 6'0 Chang mogs a 5'9 framecel Swede to hell and back. :feelshehe:

Is the Racepill Overhyped?​

Racial hierarchy is real though. Whites will always mog non-whites. Racepill in this sense is real and not overstated. Yes ethnics can marry among themselves which they already do in the West.

Racial hierarchy is real though. Whites will always mog non-whites. Racepill in this sense is real and not overstated. Yes ethnics can marry among themselves which they already do in the West.
It's true that rice SMV has gone up in the past few years, but the fact remains that foids do see a racial hierarchy, perhaps subconsciously... :feelsjuice:

It may be overhyped; attractiveness is never really solely based on one factor, as a 6'0 Chang mogs a 5'9 framecel Swede to hell and back. :feelshehe:
Nah cuz all my mexican women want white guys.
If the race pill is real then why are no ethnic foids interested in me?

They are all foreign students, right? If those Asians had been born in the US the guys would most likely not have ascended with their own, if at all.
I saw a lot of rice dating noodles in my Highschool also, so I don’t know about that.

You have to be at least a 3.5 to 4.5 PSL guy (which is where most ethnic men are).

you are just that ugly that even jbw doesn't work.
I went outside today and my neighborhood is mostly Asian due to all the Chinese and Korean foreign students coming to work and study in NYC and I saw so many normie Asian male and Asian female couples, even saw a manlet ricecel that looked like a very soy Mistersinister with a cute noodle gf.

I don’t believe just being a “deathnic” can solely be responsible for being an incel anymore.
NT pill takes precedence over race pill. But race pill still important

Really? Like you're full on deformed?
For PSL you just subtract 2 from the decile rating right?

I’m 3.5 decile so 1.5 PSL

For PSL you just subtract 2 from the decile rating right?

I’m 3.5 decile so 1.5 PSL
Like how are you so low? What is contributing to your ugliness?

Like how are you so low? What is contributing to your ugliness?
I made a photofeeler and posted my face and set it so young foids would rate me and they rated me 3.5

My face is just ugly. People have said that my chin is badly recessed. Also I have glasses

Depends on the location. If there's not many white guys in that area, asian foids will just settle for changs.

I made a photofeeler and posted my face and set it so young foids would rate me and they rated me 3.5

My face is just ugly. People have said that my chin is badly recessed. Also I have glasses
You said you looked like me tho.

driver lisence cel here, on the bus ive seen Immaculate Stacie jump into a thin brown guys arms (he grabbed her perfect ass) and i was like holy shit Brutal can't this bus not have windows

i just want a white or hispanic gf tbh

They are all foreign students, right? If those Asians had been born in the US the guys would most likely not have ascended with their own, if at all.

On a side note, I can't stand foreign ethnic students. Something about them irks me.
Fuckers get a monopoly of cute, submissive foids that no other me can talk to.

Very interesting, you'd think that noodles would gravitate toward white men. I do hear a lot in the aznidentity subreddit that most Asian women date Asian men, regardless of the white-worshippers. Stronger cultural ties, perhaps.
Most Asians live in 90% Asian communities so there are no white men. The only time I see WMAF is whenever I go to Manhattan.

I understand this now, which is why I am a little confused as to why so much empathises is placed on WMAF. Perhaps it is a rule that mainly applies to environments where Asians and Whites grow up together.

Perhaps it is an overblown phenomenon, though the data does show that Westernised Asian women date out far more than any other ethnic group, so there is large truth to it. Most Asians I see are with other Asians.
Because people here have selective memories and exaggerate everything like muh Zoomers are all 6’3 heightmoggers.

Scythians must have taken over Tajik in history past, some east Asian influences remain.

Best in world beauties. Hidden Hotties for cheapo poor Inkwel. Save, Geomaxx or rot.

View: https://youtu.be/w3m5tSThEmc