Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am SO TIRED of seeing WMAF couples

• Thread starter sinclair_silence
  • Start date
sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
I HATE seeing WMAF couples, but unfortunately, at least where I live, they are everywhere. I am not Asian myself but I want an Asian girlfriend or at least one who is half-Asian. And every time I see some non-Asian guy—who is usually WHITE—who has achieved that which I cannot achieve, it is BRUTAL. (Seeing AMAF couples can also be brutal, if the girl is very attractive, but usually these are not as bothersome to me.)

Tonight I was getting some takeout at a restaurant located on a street corner, and the very instant I was coming out with my dinner, a WMAF couple was rounding the corner. I saw the girl was a very pretty Asian, and so I looked quickly to see what race the boyfriend was, and he was white—one of those brutish-looking white guys I might add, it seems like Asian females often go for these. And so I found myself thus walking down the sidewalk behind them until they turned to go into a store and as I kept walking on, I looked into the store through the window, and I saw the girl was smiling and looked so happy. I am always on the other side of the glass in this life, metaphorically AND literally…

Racemixing is a satanic ritual and should not be done.

I always thought that the prohibition against racemixing was old trad nonsense, but you know what, maybe you're right. I after all am the product of racemixing and things clearly have not gone well for me in this world…

I HATE seeing WMAF couples, but unfortunately, at least where I live, they are everywhere. I am not Asian myself but I want an Asian girlfriend or at least one who is half-Asian. And every time I see some non-Asian guy—who is usually WHITE—who has achieved that which I cannot achieve, it is BRUTAL. (Seeing AMAF couples can also be brutal, if the girl is very attractive, but usually these are not as bothersome to me.)

Tonight I was getting some takeout at a restaurant located on a street corner, and the very instant I was coming out with my dinner, a WMAF couple was rounding the corner. I saw the girl was a very pretty Asian, and so I looked quickly to see what race the boyfriend was, and he was white—one of those brutish-looking white guys I might add, it seems like Asian females often go for these. And so I found myself thus walking down the sidewalk behind them until they turned to go into a store and as I kept walking on, I looked into the store through the window, and I saw the girl was smiling and looked so happy. I am always on the other side of the glass in this life, metaphorically AND literally…
Sterilize THEM PUT FUVKING FINASTERIDE IN THE MALES DRINK MAKE HIM INFERITLE PUT COPPER IN THE DRINK IN GTA V

Sterilize THEM PUT FUVKING FINASTERIDE IN THE MALES DRINK MAKE HIM INFERITLE PUT COPPER IN THE DRINK IN GTA V
I thought you were into organics schizo. Copper is METAL. Go back to chemistry class.

I HATE seeing WMAF couples, but unfortunately, at least where I live, they are everywhere. I am not Asian myself but I want an Asian girlfriend
I HATE seeing WMAF couples
I am not Asian myself but I want an Asian girlfriend
Nigga what?
K-Pop Laugh GIF

I hate men stealing my rightful Asian women, leave Asian girls for Asian guys. Go fuck your own race and stop unleashing these mixed race mutts on the Earth just for them to suffer. :feelswhat:

I hate men stealing my rightful Asian women, leave Asian girls for Asian guys. Go fuck your own race and stop unleashing these mixed race mutts on the Earth just for them to suffer. :feelswhat:
:feelskek:

Stop blaming it on whitey its not like they have the option to date within their own race.

On the same note, its your hypergamous hyperfeminine gookwhore that enable them to do so.

Not shitting on your gookrainbow. :feelstrash:

Stop blaming it on whitey its not like they have the option to date within their own race.
You're saying this like white guys aren't the most attractive race to all foids :feelsseriously:

On the same note, its your hypergamous hyperfeminine gookwhore that enable them to do so.
So what it's ok to racemix? Just because all the black toilets out there want BWC all the white chads should pump and dump? Retarded greycel.

So what it's ok to racemix? Just because all the black toilets out there want BWC all the white chads should pump and dump? Retarded greycel.
Its pretty evident that BBW are regarded as subhuman, especially when compared to gookwhores. Not condoning racemixxing by any means, I'm actually against it and I hope you find your bluepilled gook princess.

Last edited:
Based ricecel standing your ground against slimy JBWmaxxers monopolzing noodlewhores. You have the right idea, but maybe you should exert this energy into keeping your women in line first, since they're the root cause of the problem.

Last edited:
Based ricecel standing your ground against slimy JBWmaxxers monopolzing noodlewhores. You have the right idea, but maybe you should exert this energy into keeping your women in line instead since they're the root cause of the problem.
It takes two people to make a baby. It's stupid for .is users to dedicate all their criticism against toilets and failing to realize it's also the other men stealing their women. There's not enough realization of that on here, every thread is "muh foids" and never about the chads and HTNs except when inkwells wanna chadworship.

It takes two people to make a baby. It's stupid for .is users to dedicate all their criticism against toilets and failing to realize it's also the other men stealing their women. There's not enough realization of that on here, every thread is "muh foids" and never about the chads and HTNs except when inkwells wanna chadworship.
Based

Based ricecel standing your ground against slimy JBWmaxxers monopolzing noodlewhores. You have the right idea, but maybe you should exert this energy into keeping your women in line first, since they're the root cause of the problem.
but I agree Asian women are complete sluts for whitu cocku. Well, usually mostly the ones who were born in the west and hate their very being. :feelshaha: A lot of Asian women in my area still date their own race.

All the extra hate is and should be directed to white foids.

All the extra hate is and should be directed to white foids.
White foids are the worst. Majority of the white foids on my island are American and all they do is complain about how small and shitty our island is. Bitch I didn't ask for you to join your military husband here if you hate it so much just go back. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Either that for they're the most liberal, annoying whores trying to spread their slut ideology to the more normal foids on my island.

White foids are the worst. Majority of the white foids on my island are American and all they do is complain about how small and shitty our island is. Bitch I didn't ask for you to join your military husband here if you hate it so much just go back. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Either that for they're the most liberal, annoying whores trying to spread their slut ideology to the more normal foids on my island.
Brutal SEA locationcel

Go fuck your own race
Nigga I myself am mixed-race (as said in an earlier comment), I don't have an "own race"—if I take one singular Asian girl out of the pool, is that really going to affect your chances at attaining one?

As the primary cause of the issue, foids are much worse. Since they are the gatekeepers of sex, they could easily lower their standards and be in a healthy relationship with a normie, but they would rather be in HTN/chad's harem instead, who ultimately only wants nothing to do with them other than using them like a fleshlight and kicking them to the curb when he's done. There's no "stealing women" if those women would never even consider giving you the time of day in the first place.

yea same here but then again I hate seeing couples in general

the other day I saw a 6'3 giga chang, he must've been 245+lbs. northern chinese dude with a low tier 5'3 white becky. it was near a college campus and they were college students. if its one place where you're likely to see AMWF its at or near college campuses

i just thought to myself that maybe 30-40 years ago in a different more conservative era, that petite low tier white becky might've given me a chance.

yea same here but then again I hate seeing couples in general

the other day I saw a 6'3 giga chang, he must've been 245+lbs. northern chinese dude with a low tier 5'3 white becky. it was near a college campus and they were college students. if its one place where you're likely to see AMWF its at or near college campuses

i just thought to myself that maybe 30-40 years ago in a different more conservative era, that petite low tier white becky might've given me a chance.
Northern Chinese are truly moggers, I've seen 6'4 chang who had curly hair and jacked. He slayed hard here in singapore, making other ricecels look like mere children's.

Racemixers are a very dissolute and often very neurotic people, your assessment is correct.

The real reason for loser whites going for noodlewhores is because white foids have shitty personalities and extremely bitchy, so loser whites are too afraid to go talk to women of their own race and they go for non-whites (not just asians) because they think they're less picky and lower hanging fruits

They’re everywhere here in Ireland. Decent Asian population and all the asian women go for white men, and they always mog me. I don’t care that much as I am not asian but it’s funny how true the “stereotype” is

The offspring of mixed race couples, will belong to the demon ´Naphalem´.
He himself, was mixed between an angel and demon.
God condems mixed marriages, and there are verses in the bible, to back the claim up.

Germanic with Germanic
Slavic with Slavic
Nigger with Nigger
Asian with Asian
Latino with Latina

However, Germanic and Slavic are still able to ´mix´, cause they both belong to the white race.
In my eyes, this is no problem whatsoever......
But it´s better to stick to your own kind

I mostly see races stick together here in Idaho, but you occasionally see the degenerate white coal burning whore who needs a .45 to the back of her head. Other than that, its chill.

It is not difficult to understand why Asian men hate seeing WMAF couples.

Even white men are consumed with envy upon seeing such couples?

I really have to wonder what the history books will say. "There was at one time an Asian American community, but then all the women married white men and the men died virgins."

Why even bother studying Asian American culture and history if the women are so utterly uninterested in keeping the community in existence?

My mother is Chinese and my father is white. We went to Asia a few times, and have oriental furniture, but it wasn't that much of an Asian upbringing.

I see Asian women with white husbands on facebook participating in their culture with their children. I truly cannot see who such a woman can maintain her sons' interest in their culture since it is so abundantly obvious that in the US, Asian men are not valued, not even by Asian women.

I know one woman whose parents are from Laos. She and her sister are married to white men and they both have sons and daughters. Her two brothers are unmarried and have quite possibly never kissed a woman. Seeing her holiday family photos are just embarrassing.

It is not difficult to understand why Asian men hate seeing WMAF couples.

Even white men are consumed with envy upon seeing such couples?

I really have to wonder what the history books will say. "There was at one time an Asian American community, but then all the women married white men and the men died virgins."

Why even bother studying Asian American culture and history if the women are so utterly uninterested in keeping the community in existence?

My mother is Chinese and my father is white. We went to Asia a few times, and have oriental furniture, but it wasn't that much of an Asian upbringing.

I see Asian women with white husbands on facebook participating in their culture with their children. I truly cannot see who such a woman can maintain her sons' interest in their culture since it is so abundantly obvious that in the US, Asian men are not valued, not even by Asian women.

I know one woman whose parents are from Laos. She and her sister are married to white men and they both have sons and daughters. Her two brothers are unmarried and have quite possibly never kissed a woman. Seeing her holiday family photos are just embarrassing.
The USA is done for. It's a rotting culture whether you're Asian or not. In a few generations, it will be a 85 IQ nation.

The USA is done for. It's a rotting culture whether you're Asian or not. In a few generations, it will be a 85 IQ nation.
Dumb people fuck the most as well

I feel sorry for asian men

That means I should kill myself… not a bad idea actually!

Kung Fu panda rage

I feel you, even though I'm white. I hate mixed-race couples.