Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is The Room (2003) a black pill movie? (Spoilers)

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I saw this movie for the first time last week. It's a really good movie with great acting. The protagonist Johnny who is a Polish normie-tier guy end up getting cucked by his best friend who is a Chad. The GF only loves Johnny in the first scene or so and after the first scene she only want's Chads cock and hates Johnnys guts for the rest of the movie. I won't spoil anymore, i highly recommend you watch it, but skip the sex-scenes because there are atleast 4 of them. The infamous rooftop scene from the movie:

View: https://youtu.be/aekfPU0SwNw

I saw this movie for the first time last week. It's a really good movie with great acting. The protagonist Johnny who is a Polish normie-tier guy end up getting cucked by his best friend who is a Chad. The GF only loves Johnny in the first scene or so and after the first scene she only want's Chads cock and hates Johnnys guts for the rest of the movie. I won't spoil anymore, i highly recommend you watch it, but skip the sex-scenes because there are atleast 4 of them. The infamous rooftop scene from the movie:

View: https://youtu.be/aekfPU0SwNw

Please not this one, Everyone at college was all this was talked about

C017ECC2 8734 4C52 B179 6457056F83CD

The Jews were behind the Armenian genocide huh? I thought it was only the Ottoman Turks. Maybe the jews orchestrated it. I believe they deny the Armenian genocide because it takes attention away from the 6 million. All the rest i pretty much already knew. I've been listening way too much on Renegade broadcasting back in the day.