Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Is the whitepill just cope/does anyone have any good experiences to prove otherwise?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I fear it might just be cope tbh.

does anyone have any good experiences to prove otherwise​

Re: how do you make a script that gives a KO on Player kill
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182495460Wednesday, January 27, 2016 3:02 AM CST
Well, according to my scripting mentor, Chimmihc, utilizing a conditional statement to determine when the projectile reduces the health of the given Player's humanoid to zero and modifying the data within an IntValue object afterwards would function properly.
Re: tic-tac-toe < Stoodioworx
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182495547Wednesday, January 27, 2016 3:08 AM CST
Ah, very decent UI. Will your script be a matrix-based masterpiece, as I would like to envision it?
Re: noob help
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182597970Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:21 PM CST
A conditional statement would allow you to accomplish this. Presumably, you could create an algorithm such as this: function Check_Gold() Gold = 1; Maximum_Number = 10; if(Gold < Maximum_Num)then Gold = Gold + 1; Increases the value if the variable "Gold" is lesser than the limit; else print("You have reached the gold limitation!"); Event:connect(Check_Gold);
more_horiz

Re: PAYING! Looking for some tet scripting!
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182844779Monday, February 01, 2016 3:11 PM CST
""Hello! My name is James and I am a very nice person and I am very happy to meet you and blah blah blah blah bl-"" An algorithm to accomplish this is to simply store the value of the original text-size limit within a variable. Afterwards, utilize a conditional statement bound within a UserInputService-based function to determine whether the current size of the text string is equally divisible by the text limit when the "Z" key is pressed, making sure that you add a "\n" escape sequence if the condition is true.
Re: Temp/Perm Saving
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182848427Monday, February 01, 2016 4:13 PM CST
The ROBLOX Lua API has a service known as "DataStoreService" that can be utilized to store/load certain types of data when an event occurs within a game. Here is a link below: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Data_store

whitepill and bluepill are closely related.

It's mayor cope. I'm living proof of that.

Whitepill is a positive way of looking at the blackpill and doesn't have to be cope. I think my favourite whitepill is to not blame yourself for not being popular as a teenager, because there is nothing you could've done differently, because it's ofc only about looks :whitepill:

An example is that I used to get down about not starting soccer as a kid, because that's what all the chads did. I thought that if I had just played soccer with the chads, I could've statusmaxxed and be accepted with the cool kids and I could've had bitches. The blackpill taught me that it wouldn't have made a difference anyway. Genetic determinism removes blame for perceived failures in life. :feelsautistic::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

Re: how do you make a script that gives a KO on Player kill
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182495460Wednesday, January 27, 2016 3:02 AM CST
Well, according to my scripting mentor, Chimmihc, utilizing a conditional statement to determine when the projectile reduces the health of the given Player's humanoid to zero and modifying the data within an IntValue object afterwards would function properly.
Re: tic-tac-toe < Stoodioworx
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182495547Wednesday, January 27, 2016 3:08 AM CST
Ah, very decent UI. Will your script be a matrix-based masterpiece, as I would like to envision it?
Re: noob help
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182597970Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:21 PM CST
A conditional statement would allow you to accomplish this. Presumably, you could create an algorithm such as this: function Check_Gold() Gold = 1; Maximum_Number = 10; if(Gold < Maximum_Num)then Gold = Gold + 1; Increases the value if the variable "Gold" is lesser than the limit; else print("You have reached the gold limitation!"); Event:connect(Check_Gold);
more_horiz

Re: PAYING! Looking for some tet scripting!
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182844779Monday, February 01, 2016 3:11 PM CST
""Hello! My name is James and I am a very nice person and I am very happy to meet you and blah blah blah blah bl-"" An algorithm to accomplish this is to simply store the value of the original text-size limit within a variable. Afterwards, utilize a conditional statement bound within a UserInputService-based function to determine whether the current size of the text string is equally divisible by the text limit when the "Z" key is pressed, making sure that you add a "\n" escape sequence if the condition is true.
Re: Temp/Perm Saving
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182848427Monday, February 01, 2016 4:13 PM CST
The ROBLOX Lua API has a service known as "DataStoreService" that can be utilized to store/load certain types of data when an event occurs within a game. Here is a link below: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Data_store

Refining my abstract abilities were more valuable than holes or friendships:

Re: Damn mod, chill out.
Moronism
Png

#184135928Monday, February 22, 2016 3:19 AM CST
"If you got banned its because you broke the rules" Ah well, I suppose that "chopbowl" is correct. It is merely virtual content, after-all. Mathematical discussion will gladly continue with or without the account. Although, from an objective viewpoint, my original thread prior to the "Binary Sequences" was deleted invalidly, as it discussed only mathematical sets.
more_horiz
Re: Did I hear math?
Moronism
Png

#184135990Monday, February 22, 2016 3:24 AM CST
Consider reading George Polya's "How To Solve It" book. It is quite good.
Re: I'm a marine now.
Moronism
Png

#184153922Monday, February 22, 2016 2:40 PM CST
"naruto > dbz" Pessimistic illusions.
Re: Passing tables through Variadic functions.
Moronism
Png

#184211350Tuesday, February 23, 2016 4:32 PM CST
"It just printed table: and some hex code value I think" This is due to the fact that the actual table itself is being transferred to the "Variadic" function as a parameter. Consequently, repetitively cycling through the "Args" table and printing the data will output the table's memory location in hexadecimal form. Therefore, it is necessary to utilize the "unpack" function to individualize the data within table parameters. Here is an example: N = {1,2,3,4,5}; --First five counting numbers. function Count(...) local I = {unpack(...)}; --First five positive integers. return #I end Count(N); The above example assumes that each parameter is an actual table. "N" is merely a table of counting numbers. "Count" is merely a function dedicated to obtaining the quantity of numbers within our table. "unpack" will release each table element as an individual segment of data. In this particular scenario, each datum will become a member of the "I" table.

whitepill imo is going ghost mgtow after all there is a clear overlaps in the manosphere ideologies :feelsLSD: