Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Is the wife cucking him with the two slayers in the pic?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

xhnj689pzz341.jpg

Those 2 dogs SMV mog all PSL forums + this one combined.

Dog pill is real

Those 2 dogs SMV mog all PSL forums + this one combined.
What about the one in my sig? Higher SMV than every human man in the world combined.

Yes and he is fine with it. :soy:

Yes.This dogs licked pussy

She uses that to distract him
full

@WithoutMe thoughts on borderlands 3?

Amazing gameplay and a plot which ultimately failed to deliver a meaningful story. Much better shooting and running than in the other games and the introduction of climbing and sliding added a lot to the combat. The guns in this game are very accurate compared to the other borderlands games which is an improvement. I also felt like the rate of high quality loot was significantly raised. Enemy variety is standard, nothing to complain about. Would recommend to anyone who likes to shoot CPU enemies and collect loot.
How you feel about all the sjw shit?

Amazing gameplay and a plot which ultimately failed to deliver a meaningful story. Much better shooting and running than in the other games and the introduction of climbing and sliding added a lot to the combat. The guns in this game are very accurate compared to the other borderlands games which is an improvement. I also felt like the rate of high quality loot was significantly raised. Enemy variety is standard, nothing to complain about. Would recommend to anyone who likes to shoot CPU enemies and collect loot.
agreed.

Didn't play, not one second

jfl when a random shitpost triggers IT this much

Dogpill striking 2153738948 times.

"The wife" jfl at the cuck.
Borderlands is one of the most soyfied games out there, I bet he is going to buy God of soy next