Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media is there a lack of food culture in your life?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I noticed in this TV show that I follow this one Japanese guy is talking about all his family recipes and he's instructing his daughter on how to make them and it made me realize even if I became a father I wouldn't have that kind of culture to pass down, I'd pretty much need to be the originator of all my family recipes.

All the stuff I learned to make up is pretty basic and unimpressive. I have no proud ethnic heritage to pass down, makes me jealous of the Japanese and their fabulous bentos.

No I just don't like this country's shitty food, to me 99% of food is shit, which made me a fatcel which makes me a volcel.

I'm not horrible at cooking, could probably pass my culinary heritage down if I was cucked enough to ever have kids. :feelscomfy:

i don't really have a real food culture to pass down to my kids even tho i am not having any for sure
the whole food culture we have is just consisted on a ton of shitty food like eating animals heads and making 3osban out of their bellies
it's a brute food culture

Very tired of food; picky eater, never satisfied, restrictive diet. Dislike foods with many ingredients. Also dislike the aesthetic of this movie clip.

Ive never coocked, but I would ask my mom i guess

> he lives in India
I live in Spain and I'm not taking my statement back.
Food in Spain is shit.
Paella? Rice with literal bugs (seafood) in it, complete shit.
Spanish omelette? Needs eggs to be made, complete shit.
Black pig meat? Meat is cheating, umami is the best flavor.
Olives and extra virgin oil? Also cheating, fats are better than carbs.
Spanish potatoes? Also shit, you just sprinkle some typical sauce in it so it makes itself edible.
Chorizo de Teror? Appalling to the tongue, a crime of humanity.

Overall? In Spain food is shit. Period. I need to foodcope with American or Italian food once a week so I don't go insane from eating goyslop.