Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is there a market to sell reddit accounts?

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
I am thinking of making many reddit accounts and farm karma i think its pretty easy, just random woman good men bad on twox will get like 2k upvotes.

Then maybe after 1000 karma i sell it to a soyditor or roastie.

Is this possible?

There is but 1k karma is nothing

What the fuck brutally over

Oh my days lol. Imagine spending over 100 bucks on a reddit account. The absolute state of failed normies, man

They used to be more expensive.

But accounts with around 1000 karma can still make 5-10usd

Before chatgpt was around I thought about this too. I trained gpt-2 to speak like a redditor. After the training, it started to randomly mention how it was bi and non binary. It literally learned that from the reddit comment data. But it wasn't quite good enough.
With chatgpt though you could generate realistic comments easily.
Post karma can be gained by posting memes and interesting images. You only need a folder with good images. Then post them in the correct subreddit and add a fitting title. It's relatively easy to get 1000 post karma.

Before chatgpt was around I thought about this too. I trained gpt-2 to speak like a redditor. After the training, it started to randomly mention how it was bi and non binary. It literally learned that from the reddit comment data. But it wasn't quite good enough.
With chatgpt though you could generate realistic comments easily.
Post karma can be gained by posting memes and interesting images. You only need a folder with good images. Then post them in the correct subreddit and add a fitting title. It's relatively easy to get 1000 post karma.
I would buy tbh, sometimes I want to talk to normies or I find ragebait and I want to tell cucks to kill themselves in real life. But I wouldn't pay more than $15 for 10 accounts that are week-old with 100 karma (crypto payment), so it's only really worth it if you're an unemployeed pajeet in an area where the pay in under $2 an hour, you know how to streamline the process and you have a VPN that isn't shadowbanned by Reddit.

There are already plenty of chatgpt-using karmafarmers, so someone out there will outdo you in the market as they have effectively streamlined the process until Reddit patches it.
This is exactly what i thought to do. Train a bot to troon out and post random sex fiction stories.

But seeing everyone doing it already its probably not worth it but im gona look into it

Making accounts can be done manually as im gona be swapping vpns

I will give you 30btc for it!