Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Is there a name for the "Girl who is dumb as shit, but is cute/hot so she's way more successful and beloved by people around her" character archetype?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Gotta be my favorite gender of woman.

Anime has terms for so many other kinds of character, surely they must have this.

Like a cute airhead type of character?

Never base a woman as successful just because she has a nice job. A lot of women get them because of
other men. You then read their CVs and you can instantly know why. Unless she needed a degree of some sorts
many women are successful only because of other men.

Like a cute airhead type of character?

She has to be doing markedly better than her smarter and less hot counterparts. She should be getting lots of attention while the uggos get ignored.

Never base a woman as successful just because she has a nice job. A lot of women get them because of
other men. You then read their CVs and you can instantly know why. Unless she needed a degree of some sorts
many women are successful only because of other men.
just suck boss dick or have a connections/powerful boyfriend/husband

yeah and it's called a bimbo

used to be dumb blonde but thats not really a term

Well, I don’t know the correct term.

But, I have worked with a couple of foids that fit that description.

And……at my airport security job, one of my coworkers was a foid under 5 feet tall and less than 100 pounds.
What kind of a security officer is that?
A male midget would kick her ass.

But……she was hot, so she got the job.

Everyone has to like her better than the non-bimbo girls. The bimbo has to get everything she wants while the non-bimbos get nothing.

I don't watch this show. Is she dumb? She seems to be pretty sharp at the piano.
Well yes she's the first girl I thought of when you typed that, she's not very smart and she's a rich girl, but there is also the main girl, Yui. I think she's even more of an airhead.

Of course there's girls like Inoue from bleach but of course that's a shonen so she gets character development that removes her airhead personality.

I don't really think there's a term for that in anime, there are a lot of umbrella terms that could kind of fit thought.
Anime doesn't really tend to have cute women that rely on their cuteness to be super popular, as most women are cute in anime so it wouldn't make sense for one to have considerable advantage. I guess this is the closest I can think of:

I don't think cards can have personalities can they? Maybe...

They can, and they're making an anime about the characters in the cards and the adventures they go on.

Screenshot 20240216 111751

I know exactly what I want to say but the glowie overlords will smite me immediately for saying what we're all thinking. Don't even pretend you wouldn't fuck that thing regardless.

I know exactly what I want to say but the glowie overlords will smite me immediately for saying what we're all thinking. Don't even pretend you wouldn't fuck that thing regardless.

I wouldn't. I ain't no snitch, but I would beg you to have higher standards. I don't care how "cute" you think they are, once you see a dick you get outta there.