Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Is there a way to argue with Larpers?

F

flatmoon

Greycel
I truly don't get larpers or people like femcels/volcels. I don't get why people crave to be weird or to identify with us. There have been so many times where I've seen larpers hop on websites like these to laugh and make fun of us. But at the same time they want to still be "Cool weird! Im so heckin weird!" To me the most absurd part is that there are accounts on this website that are women larping as us. It's insane to me to see it with my own eyes, when a friend invited their so called "Femcel gf!" It pissed me off soo much to see her log on and just browse and comment on posts like she had a semblence on an idea of what it means to be an incel. Is there a way to put these people down emotionally? Or is there a way to show them the absurdity of what they're doing?

ok grAY
JoinedFeb 18, 2024Posts3

Some people crave attention. Arguing with these niggas is exactly what they want. They want to be called a larper and a fakecel, it gives them a reason to continue.

Trolls be trolling
Water

I could tell who's larping.

I truly don't get larpers or people like femcels/volcels. I don't get why people crave to be weird or to identify with us. There have been so many times where I've seen larpers hop on websites like these to laugh and make fun of us. But at the same time they want to still be "Cool weird! Im so heckin weird!" To me the most absurd part is that there are accounts on this website that are women larping as us. It's insane to me to see it with my own eyes, when a friend invited their so called "Femcel gf!" It pissed me off soo much to see her log on and just browse and comment on posts like she had a semblence on an idea of what it means to be an incel. Is there a way to put these people down emotionally? Or is there a way to show them the absurdity of what they're doing?
>friend
mogs

nigga is trying reverse psychology

No. All you can do is laugh at their foolishness. It makes no sense that cute girls like Tahlia who have a million guys wanting to hit them up come here.

They are annoying and don't know what they're actualyl saying

volcels suckkkkk