Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is there any drug that destroys melanin?

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★★
Is there any medications that'd internally destroy melanin and melanin producing cells permanently? I'm sick and tired of being dark and ugly I wish I was at least light and ugly, my skin tone is literal shit and I have too much body hair, I wish I could cleanse my body of the filth that is melanin

4-jpg.1112989

@CopingForBrutality

Brutal shitskinpill

Is there any medications that'd internally destroy melanin and melanin producing cells permanently? I'm sick and tired of being dark and ugly I wish I was at least light and ugly, my skin tone is literal shit and I have too much body hair, I wish I could cleanse my body of the filth that is melanin

4-jpg.1112989
bro, my saudi filth skintone is currylike and i got the "too much hair" its toture, we better be refunded in the afterlife and shit idc

bro, my saudi filth skintone is currylike and i got the "too much hair"
Every moment of my life I cuss my ugly midget hairy monkey sandnigger dad for reproducing
its toture
It really is, melanin and body hair is like a parasite that's with you all your life and destroys your soul and you can't do anything about it, even laser hair removal isn't permanent
we better be refunded in the afterlife and shit idc
God deserves to get fucking killed for creating me

Muh soience should fix REAL problem like this instead of trying to go to space, like hello I'm right here suffering from niggerdom do something about it pls

full body skin implants

There's monobenzone which is the only permanent solution, I'm pretty sure Michael Jackson used it but it's only used for vitiligo. There's also non-permanent solutions and they need maintenance, not really worth it because it's expensive.
Muh soience should fix REAL problem like this instead of trying to go to space, like hello I'm right here suffering from niggerdom do something about it pls
niggers want to keep talking about wanting to go to Mars, invent AI, ethnostates but they don't want to dump research money on gene editing (the only thing that matters) because they are evil merciless selfish people that want to hog all the good traits to themselves

niggers want to keep talking about wanting to go to Mars, invent AI, ethnostates but they don't want to dump research money on gene editing (the only thing that matters) because they are evil merciless selfish people that want to hog all the good traits to themselves
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

You could try hydroquinone I used it to get rid of freckles

Every moment of my life I cuss my ugly midget hairy monkey sandnigger dad for reproducing
my dad isnt even attractive so, and btw im a shortcel too above having the hair on my lower back very close to my ass and all over the leg too so, i already know its ovER:cryfeels: