Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is there any male who doesn’t play vidya or is it just me

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Am I such a feminine low t loser I’m the only man in the world who doesn’t play video games. I never played fortnite, I never asked for a console, I never bought games on a PC I’m not poor and I had all the financial security to even buy a PS5

Yet all I do is rot on my phone. I’ve only played mobile games and there was some I was obsess with but I didn’t play video games. I HAD A NINTENDO SWITCH I GOT ON MY 15TH BIRTHDAY BECAUSE I FOR SOME REASON NEVER ASKED FOR SMASH BROS PRIOR. so yea I guess I did play on my switch for a bit. I had an old DS like thing but I don’t even remember the name of the games I played if that counts.

I always wanted to play smash bros maybe I was just so non NT I didn’t ask. Only game I can recall buying as a little kid was Minecraft lol

There are legit people who’ve never masturbated NOT ONCE IN THEIR LIFE HAVE THEY BUSTED A NUT IN THESE FORUMS. but somehow everyone played fortnite, COD, GTA, etc what the fuck.

Last edited:
Try emulating games in your pc

Am I such a feminine low t loser I’m the only man in the world who doesn’t play video games
Why would that make you feminine and low T lol

I played as a kid Mega Drive, Game Boy, PS1, PS2 then quit till 2021 and emulated some SNES, GBA and DS games but couldn't do it any more since last spring. Depression took precedence.

But though I could find some escape in retro single-player stuff, this zoomer multiplayer online gen makes me wanna puke tbh.

Why would that make you feminine and low T lol
It’s a standard masculine trait to be interested in dopamine stimulating vidya. Everyone goes through the COD lobby ritual at 8 years old

I played as a kid Mega Drive, Game Boy, PS1, PS2 then quit till 2021 and emulated some SNES, GBA and DS games but couldn't do it any more since last spring. Depression took precedence.

But though I could find some escape in retro single-player stuff, this zoomer multiplayer online gen makes me wanna puke tbh.
I think maybe one time I tried but got bored.

I have XBOX 360 PS3 PC SWITCH

I have XBOX 360 PS3 PC SWITCH
Fuck you mog me. I only played mobile games that i was obsessed with, being a mobile gamer as a kid is a truecel trait

Modern video games is boring I own a PS5 and mostly use it for YouTube and Netflix I should’ve stuck to my PS4

Fuck you mog me. I only played mobile games that i was obsessed with, being a mobile gamer as a kid is a truecel trait
Buy a 360 for 50 dollar buy a ps3 for 50 dollar, CHOose one! Games will be cheaper

Buy a 360 for 50 dollar buy a ps3 for 50 dollar, CHOose one! Games will be cheaper
Too late to do that. I did make memories with 1 mobile game i used to make a lot of videos on. Fuck I miss those days

Not playing those gay ass normie NPC games is a good thing

I've stopped playing vidya because it just isn't as fun as it used to be. Also, I rage too quickly when others are better than me in FPSers. I cannot stand it to exist for a few ms just to instantly get shot in the head by some guy who is even more of a loser than I am.

Play the old games. Modern gaming is political trash except for a few gems

games are a waste of time. like shitposting here. i should really be outside touching grass

I love games tbh its one of my favourite copes sadly they gave been getting a lot pozzed lately

I've stopped playing vidya because it just isn't as fun as it used to be. Also, I rage too quickly when others are better than me in FPSers. I cannot stand it to exist for a few ms just to instantly get shot in the head by some guy who is even more of a loser than I am.
I broke my PC years ago raging at a game I was playing

there is not much to game nowadays, only 1 out of 20 games are worth playing rest is pure garbage
even so called Indie gaymes that once shown some promise in past are lacking to cover up that fucking gap; a helluwa them are full of stupid remakes or low tier filler gaymes - kinda like how scene is there in mobile gayming

your luck is in discovering unplayed games of past and explore there; with a reasonable modern PC you can almost always play anything
just pirate that shit

rest for some consoles that are hard to emulate properly, like N64, PS3, Saturn, xbox original, xbox 360 - you can get them for cheaper now and throw something called multicarts or "Optical Disk Emulator" hardware component that allows you to emulate at hardware level for piracy things

so yeah

I also don’t play them, I used to but just lost all interest, I think related to depression but meds didn’t help, so I think I either just “outgrew” them or my body is recognizing I’m a failure at life and is shutting down non-essential functions

I also play mobile “games,” I can’t say I enjoy them, it’s really just to kill time since I am too socially disconnected to have other things to do

I also don’t play them, I used to but just lost all interest, I think related to depression but meds didn’t help, so I think I either just “outgrew” them or my body is recognizing I’m a failure at life and is shutting down non-essential functions

I also play mobile “games,” I can’t say I enjoy them, it’s really just to kill time since I am too socially disconnected to have other things to do
Ah. I thought you were in a decent career outside of all this though

Ah. I thought you were in a decent career outside of all this though
I am, I’m kept busy during that, but I only work part-time now and I work remotely so no social contact.

Also by “failure at life” I meant being unable to find companionship/intimacy. Like my body is going “alright, he’s not passing on his genes by this age, might as well just go into eat/piss/shit/sleep mode.”

I am, I’m kept busy during that, but I only work part-time now and I work remotely so no social contact.

Also by “failure at life” I meant being unable to find companionship/intimacy. Like my body is going “alright, he’s not passing on his genes by this age, might as well just go into eat/piss/shit/sleep mode.”
Ah

What mobile games do you play? I have been through 100 different tycoon-type and gacha-type games. Recently I play “harvest town” which is nice but it’s slow without microtransactions.

What mobile games do you play? I have been through 100 different tycoon-type and gacha-type games. Recently I play “harvest town” which is nice but it’s slow without microtransactions.
Don’t play any at the moment I mainly played stuff like Minecraft, tapped out and a few others.

When I got older it was more the io games

But in recent times I can’t think of any I’ve played at least teen years. I played Vr chat a little and some smash bros during 2019-2020

what the fuck do you do instead? I remember talking to you on discord last year, and you had 0 IRL skills, 0 friends, failing in school, not doing anything at all

what the fuck do you do instead? I remember talking to you on discord last year, and you had 0 IRL skills, 0 friends, failing in school, not doing anything at all
JFL I don’t have 0 friends and I wasn’t failing in school. :feelskek: Who are you anyways? But yes I mainly rot all day but im not doing that bad

I play Katamatari, glue foids to the ball (that contains also different animal species) and send them to the orbit. PS 98% of mobile games are not games, they are only there to scam you out of your money. IRL only people that haven't played games were normies that were interested only in sports and foids (their hobbies are social media, kikeflix and fucking chads).

Katamari iE7ZsPHNZg

I am playing only World of Warcraft. And this since 2005

Just play with yourself

Most games bore me these days.

You just dont like video games to the point where u wana put hours on them, plenty of men are like that.

I do see it abit as low iq tho if youve NEVER tried or enjoyed gaming as a kid because gaming as a kid is an amazing experience and it develops problem solving skills and reflexes and iq

You just dont like video games to the point where u wana put hours on them, plenty of men are like that.

I do see it abit as low iq tho if youve NEVER tried or enjoyed gaming as a kid because gaming as a kid is an amazing experience and it develops problem solving skills and reflexes and iq
I did game but it was shitty mobile games for the most part I rotted in other parts of the internet. originally I was just making trivial lists then I started getting in with shitposters, drama tier communities with other aspies, etc. But idk I probably seem like the genuine standard gamer and have the pheno idk what was up with me.

Idk I guess I was just non NT and hyper fixated on other things. I played some other games too when I was really little but I think they were just knock offs

I did game but it was shitty mobile games for the most part I rotted in other parts of the internet. originally I was just making trivial lists then I started getting in with shitposters, drama tier communities with other aspies, etc. But idk I probably seem like the genuine standard gamer and have the pheno idk what was up with me.

Idk I guess I was just non NT and hyper fixated on other things. I played some other games too when I was really little but I think they were just knock offs
Its not a big deal imo since u tried it so u are open to the idea of its creativity.

Getting into gaming now sucks its not worth it, the legendary days were on PS2.

Not playing games as an incel is such an odd (and gigatrucel) trait tbh. Like what else are you gonna do? How else can you rot? Jfl.

Its not a big deal imo since u tried it so u are open to the idea of its creativity.

Getting into gaming now sucks its not worth it, the legendary days were on PS2.
True
Not playing games as an incel is such an odd (and gigatrucel) trait tbh. Like what else are you gonna do? How else can you rot? Jfl.
on my phone on the forums, telegram, discord, tiktok or researching some interesting topic I found online. Like I was just watching videos of tsunamis in 2004 yesterday

:feelsbadman:

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

You need healthier copes asap, those aren’t suited for the likes of us. I second emulation tbh, it’s a great start.
hmm maybe.

hmm maybe.
In case you needed help setting them up feel free to tag me in the sewers and I’ll help out and can give some good recommendations too. :feelsokman:

Vidya is absolute lifefuel tbh. Prime coping material and easily one of the least unhealthy ones too (which isn’t saying much though jfl).

In case you needed help setting them up feel free to tag me in the sewers and I’ll help out and can give some good recommendations too. :feelsokman:

Vidya is absolute lifefuel tbh. Prime coping material and easily one of the least unhealthy ones too (which isn’t saying much though jfl).
Fs brocel

uhh yeah probably like why wouldn't you play vidya :feelskek: what is there to do in life besides vidya, coom, eating and sleep :feelscomfy:

is ur pc good enough? gpu? I can recommend some of my favorite must play games. what genre do you like?

uhh yeah probably like why wouldn't you play vidya :feelskek: what is there to do in life besides vidya, coom, eating and sleep :feelscomfy:

is ur pc good enough? gpu? I can recommend some of my favorite must play games. what genre do you like?
yes it’s fine for the most part I do have a steam account that I could log into again from 2018