Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anyone that's naturally "strong" that is an incel? (not talking about gymcelling)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Obviously big and strong is relative, but still. A dude that's NATURALLY strong, I don't think he can be an incel. Being strong implies a good frame, decent muscles (without working particularly hard to get those muscles), it also implies health.

This is a sore point for me cause I was always a weakling. Always had my mom get me excused from P.E cause I'd get bad grades (but that didn't really work even with notes from a doctor, so instead I was just required to do less). Couldn't ever do a pull up, even when I went to the gym for 4 months.

And I have all kinds of health ailments. Nowadays it seems they multiply with each passing year, new problems rise up. Funny how mental illness (depression for example) can take a toll on your physical health.

Being naturally strong or athletic in general is one of the first signs of good genetics a kid gets

I remember being just as low inhib as every other kid and trying to play sports, trying to race other kids or trying to be as coordinated as them with balls

Guess what? I got mogged by EVERYONE. Every. Single. Kid. After a few years of getting mogged at every single turn i just became bitter and defeatist and avoided sports like the plague. It was such a traumatizing experience tbh, I distinctly remember having to cope hard as a 4 to 7 year old, having to do mental gymnastics to explain why i always got mogged. :feelsbadman: No child should have to go through that

Being outrun by fat kids when you're a skinny frail manlet destroyed me mentally

Nowadays I just cope with the gym. I'm so much stronger than normies but I bet they'd destroy me if they actually tried to follow a routine for more than a few weeks or months

Being naturally strong or athletic in general is one of the first signs of good genetics a kid gets

I remember being just as low inhib as every other kid and trying to play sports, trying to race other kids or trying to be as coordinated as them with balls

Guess what? I got mogged by EVERYONE. Every. Single. Kid. After a few years of getting mogged at every single turn i just became bitter and defeatist and avoided sports like the plague. It was such a traumatizing experience tbh, I distinctly remember having to cope hard as a 4 to 7 year old, having to do mental gymnastics to explain why i always got mogged. :feelsbadman: No child should have to go through that

Being outrun by fat kids when you're a skinny frail manlet destroyed me mentally

Nowadays I just cope with the gym. I'm so much stronger than normies but I bet they'd destroy me if they actually tried to follow a routine for more than a few weeks or months
I remember in highschool I was outrunned by a girl. It wasn't sprinting, it was laps, but still. I was always weak and sucked at everything sports-related. Running was hell, it always felt like my lungs were burning.

Funny, because I was so bad at everything related to the physical body, I always thought I was superior intelligence-wise. Obviously that's not the truth, I suck at everything there too. Mainly cause of my ADD I guess but it's still a big problem. When I applied myself I guess I could do well, but I never applied myself at anything, even as a kid I was too bored of everything, always wanting to rush home to sit in front of a screen.

I'm in my mid 20s and I've still never applied myself, never tried. I guess I don't want to crush my own internal myth that I'm smart. To be faced with the reality that even when I try I'm worse than others, maybe that's why I've never tried. Although it might not be the case, since I'm genuinely very, very lazy and I have no energy for anything. I don't even heat my food I'm so lazy, I just eat straight from the fridge.

I remember in highschool I was outrunned by a girl. It wasn't sprinting, it was laps, but still. I was always weak and sucked at everything sports-related. Running was hell, it always felt like my lungs were burning.

Funny, because I was so bad at everything related to the physical body, I always thought I was superior intelligence-wise. Obviously that's not the truth, I suck at everything there too. Mainly cause of my ADD I guess but it's still a big problem. When I applied myself I guess I could do well, but I never applied myself at anything, even as a kid I was too bored of everything, always wanting to rush home to sit in front of a screen.

I'm in my mid 20s and I've still never applied myself, never tried. I guess I don't want to crush my own internal myth that I'm smart. To be faced with the reality that even when I try I'm worse than others, maybe that's why I've never tried. Although it might not be the case, since I'm genuinely very, very lazy and I have no energy for anything. I don't even heat my food I'm so lazy, I just eat straight from the fridge.
When i applied myself i failed just as badly. Teachers couldn't believe i was trying in PE because I was so bad