[LifeFuel] Is there anything more hilarious than a miscarriage?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
97d 19h 0m
99% of miscarriage are from used up, white roasties who waited until their mid 30s to have a kid. They're cucking their husband (hopefully) with chad and when they do get pregnant, the baby won't form correctly in their STD ridden, filled with countless BBC, hotdog in hallway wombs.

You can't grow a baby in a garbage dumpster so naturally a few months out from the pregnant she learns the kid doesn't even have a head or some fucked up shit.

If you're a white woman, your miscarriage is a fucking hilarious. The whole world is laughing at you and your trash baby that pulled his own plug so he didn't have to be your kid.

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Not that undercover anymore, still blackpilled.
Yeah, there is one thing.

A miscarriage of twins.

uglylifematters

uglylifematters

Ugly
★★★★
44m

this thread all over IT

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
97d 19h 0m
Is there anything we can do to help cause more miscarriages of white, feminist progressive fat women in their 30s?

Some sort of pollution or chemical the environment that causes them?

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
37d 2h 13m
Depends on the woman who miscarried.

If she was an average-looking chick that wasted her fertility prime monkey-branching from chads to chadlites to chads, partying, drinking and being mean and ignorant to incels ("losers" in her mind) then yes its actually quite amusing that she waited until she was too old to have kids and has a miscarriage. I'd say its Karma. She doesn't populate the world with femzoids that will end up like her, and its all her own fault for not settling down in a monogamous relationship with a guy on her level and having kids in her late teens-early-mid 20's fertile peak instead of baron late thirties.

big nose bug eyes

big nose bug eyes

Banned
-
You guys really are sad laughing at petty shit like this.

Sadness

Sadness

Godpilled
-
15d 9h 28m
No. I don't laugh at baby deaths.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
37d 2h 13m
Ledgemund

Ledgemund

free him or cuck
-
16h 42m
What's the big deal anyway, whores? It's just a clump of cells.

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
1d 18h 10m
Theres a huge lot of those happening at least here in EU.

It is even hard to even get pregnant for women.

Age is not the only factor. The overall health and DNA state is deteriorating.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
97d 19h 0m
What's the big deal anyway, whores? It's just a clump of cells.
your clump of feces you call a baby, isn't entitled to being born and healthy, IT

P

PersonalityChad

Overlord
★★★★★
45 cucktears guests LMAO

Barry

Barry

Veteran
5d 2h 15m
lol at this fucking 2edgy shit.

Most of you are fucking LARPers desperate for inceltears attention

Xenocel

Xenocel

One day foids will have to beg for my forgiveness
-
Creating a child at this age should be illegal. Old expired sluts deserve miscarriages tbh

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
97d 19h 0m
Creating a child at this age should be illegal. Old expired sluts deserve miscarriages tbh
any pregnant woman over 30 should have her stomach kicked endlessly until she miscarries.

Made it to IT in under 1 hour :) :) :)

Dear fat, human garbage white woman. A miscarriage awaits you in your future, or hopefully breast cancer :)

Last edited:
P

PersonalityChad

Overlord
★★★★★
baiting cucktears is so easy it's not even funny

Cynistic

Cynistic

Confirmed 3/10 truecel by others.
★★★★
IDK why but i find this hilarious even thought its fucked up, think that im going off the deep end.

Its true that women who get pregnant at later ages have a higher chance to get a fked up baby like a downie though.

RodgersSecondAdvent

RodgersSecondAdvent

Banned
-
99% of miscarriage are from used up, white roasties who waited until their mid 30s to have a kid. They're cucking their husband (hopefully) with chad and when they do get pregnant, the baby won't form correctly in their STD ridden, filled with countless BBC, hotdog in hallway wombs.

You can't grow a baby in a garbage dumpster so naturally a few months out from the pregnant she learns the kid doesn't even have a head or some fucked up shit.

If you're a white woman, your miscarriage is a fucking hilarious. The whole world is laughing at you and your trash baby that pulled his own plug so he didn't have to be your kid.
A miscarriage causing the foid to die is peak hilarity.

G

Gremlincel

a
-
IDK why but i find this hilarious even thought its fucked up, think that im going off the deep end.
Absurdism, the root of all humor. Life is absurd, we find absurd things funny, therefore you can laugh at pretty much anything if you view it from a certain angle or context, no matter how 'dark'.
JFL at fools who think comedy has to be high-brow and structured to be of any quality.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

Banned
-
27d 20h 55m
Absurdism, the root of all humor. Life is absurd, we find absurd things funny, therefore you can laugh at pretty much anything if you view it from a certain angle or context, no matter how 'dark'.

mentalcel

mentalcel

Incels with hate
★★★★
4d 8h 32m
LOL. That was a good one. One more funnier thing could be that a Stacy and Chad having sex and they have a highly deformed or disabled child.

incel scum

incel scum

Captain
★★★
16h 15m

LOL!!!

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-

FUCK WESTERN WHITE BITCHES

HAHHAHAHAHA

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★★
42d 9h 44m
Jfl my mom had miscarriages both before and after me. Fuck her acidic womb for ruining my chances for a genetically average life

G

Gremlincel

a
-
ITT we laugh at miscarriages. Absolutely beautiful. It's a win-win, what would have been a human no longer has to suffer life, and a mother has to deal with the pain of failing to carry out her prime biological function. And a bunch of guests are feeling horrified and outraged while reading it all, shitting their pants.

maynarde

maynarde

Banned
-

Lol

No head
LOL. That was a good one. One more funnier thing could be that a Stacy and Chad having sex and they have a highly deformed or disabled child.
And Chad jumps ship lol

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

Banned
-
27d 20h 55m
It is over.

Creep

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
-
nothing fills my heart with joy like a dead human.

Untermenschcel

Untermenschcel

Officer
★★★
9h 29m
Congrats on make it to IT

helium=hope

helium=hope

Rope Tomorrow
★★★
Lmao cant wait till cucktears screenshot

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
85d 1h 0m
Is there anything we can do to help cause more miscarriages of white, feminist progressive fat women in their 30s?

Some sort of pollution or chemical the environment that causes them?
apparently stress (sexism) makes them infertile, so do that

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
1d 1h 0m
Actually, age isn't the main factor, the problem is being used up trash, my mom had my little sister when she was 40+, and my sister came out just fine, wanna know why? Because my mom has decency.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
97d 19h 0m
I had my first miscarriage at 21 with my husband. Baby was planned. I lost him at 6 weeks and was posting in the support subreddits. Months later, I made one comment and an incel tore my page apart, found out I was pregnant again and that I had miscarried and told me he hoped that this baby would die too.

They’re heartless bastards who don’t deserve love and definitely will never earn my sympathy.
HAHAHAHAAHAH that's funny as fuck, you stupid fat bitch. your baby is burning in hell right now.

"mommy, why did you make me die?"

LOL i just took a dump. it's twins! took the same amount of effort as your miscarriage!

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
90d 12h 0m
When they find out after the miscarriage that they can never have children. And she also got cervical cancer

FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Overlord
28d 19m
If the woman is married, and a virgin when she married, than it is OK for her to have a baby in her 30's, or even 40's.

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Useless motherfucker
★★★
19d 8h 15m
At least they are guaranteed a free ticket to heaven if it exists

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
12h 40m

A used up black women miscarraige.... single black mothers suck up welfare, white mothers leach off there parents, but in reality I dont blame the babies, I just wish the mothers were the olny ones that suffered.

WithoutMe

WithoutMe

spooky powered
★★★★★
47d 5h 26m
Why make is about race though?