Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Is there anything more pathetic than playing with female protagonist in video games?

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
In games that can choose the protagonist's genre and I see men's gameplay playing with such pathetic women. Are you a feminist man by chance?

Batgirl:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AiggTDJc0E

It's more pathetic and cucked to play as a chad that canonically gets pussy in the game's storyline

It's more pathetic and cucked to play as a chad that canonically gets pussy in the game's storyline
You are a man and should play as a male character, and this is the fun video games to be and do things that is not really.

2B from NieR tho

Apparently they have a smaller hitbox. You've got to be an ultra sweaty nerd to pick a foid character just for this reason.

You are a man and should play as a male character, and this is the fun video games to be and do things that is not really.
When you play a chad, you play the man you always wanted to be but never can be. He has EVERYTHING you want but can't have. The type of man that wouldn't give a rat's ass about you.

Ideally you should play as a truecel character if possible as that is the most relatable

When you play a chad, you play the man you always wanted to be but never can be. He has EVERYTHING you want but can't have. The type of man that wouldn't give a rat's ass about you.

Ideally you should play as a truecel character if possible as that is the most relatable
This makes no sense, why would I want to play with a video game character with a shit life just like me? Games are fair to escape reality.

if you play as them for peeping their undies, it's ok

This makes no sense, why would I want to play with a video game character with a shit life just like me? Games are fair to escape reality.
If you can fully convince yourself you're chad, then go ahead i guess. whatever floats your boat

By your logic you said playing as a Chad is worse for those reasons isn't playing as a toilet by your logic fucking gay? Because I think it is tbh

I love playing as sexy sluts with sexy asses. Nothing more. It is more cucked to play as a man.

Tomb Raider was amazing when it came out, i had first one for sega saturn. It was cool because it wasnt forced.

Nowadays its the dialogues that kill it, it cringe like mass efect andromeda.

If given the option to choose gender, yes, maybe it’s a bit weird but otherwise, no. A lot of good games let you play as very fleshed-out female characters without making it feel forced.

Batgirl in Arkham City, Theresa from the KCD DLC, and Clementine in TWDS2 to name a few.

But in the end, gaming is a male dominated hobby and will most likely forever remain male dominated so there really is no reason to not cater them to males either.

~This is the main reason i never got into the Witcher games. --Kingdom Come Deliverance is Superior in Every possible way.
As for female protagonists, i don´t mind old Tomb Raider games, or Bloodrayne, that Nier Automata game, or Borderlands Pre-Sequel. ( during the PS3 days )

Tomb Raider was amazing when it came out, i had first one for sega saturn. It was cool because it wasnt forced.

Nowadays its the dialogues that kill it, it cringe like mass efect andromeda.
~They turn everything to shit, don´t They ?? ARGHH