Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there such a thing as being creepy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Or is this just a made up term created by foids to gaslight ugly men?

Yes, its called be ugly and having the audacity to approach a women.

Yes, women are creepy. Their self-hate, hybristophilia, coldness, compulsive liying and desire for chaos and drama are creepy.

Yes, women are creepy. Their self-hate, hybristophilia, coldness, compulsive liying and desire for chaos and drama are creepy.
Well the reason i asked is this. I went to a massage parlor (where i normally get extras). The girl at the reception (handling the phone calls) was decent looking while the actual therapists looked like balls. So i asked the lady at the reception if she can do the massage for me, which she denied.

Was wondering if what i did would be classified as creepy.

The crazy thing you have to understand is that foids have zero self-awareness. They don't understand anything, including themselves. They have been so sheltered from hardship in their lives that they are detached from reality.

So when a foid says that she likes men with "good personality" and who "aren't creepy", chances are that she actually believes what she is saying. She has no self awareness because it is something unnecessary for her, she's never had to think about anything because everything she has was just given to her.

People look at how foids lie with every breath they take and see it as evidence of a higher level of consciousness, when in reality it's just instinctive behaviour for them. It's like how some species of dog know how to play fetch from the moment they are born. They do it without understanding why they do it, because their female ancestors had a greater chance of survival if they were prone to lying.

Last edited:
The crazy thing you have to understand is that foids have zero self-awareness. They don't understand anything, including themselves. They have been so sheltered from hardship in their lives that they are detached from reality.

So when a foid says that she likes men with "good personality" and who "aren't creepy", chances are that she actually believes what she is saying. She has no self awareness because it is something unnecessary for her, she's never had to think about anything because everything she has was just given to her.

People look at how foids lie with every breath they take and see it as evidence of a higher level of consciousness, when in reality it's just instinctive behaviour for them. It's like how some species of dog know how to play fetch from the moment they are born.
Good point. Cant imagine them having enough IQ to gaslight men.

Foid cannot differentiate between creepy and ugly.

Good looking guys can even be psychipathic mass murderers and it wouldn't be creepy. So I guess its "subjective".

Foid cannot differentiate between creepy and ugly.
I've heard multiple foids openly admit that the same actions are creepy when an ugly guy does them and sweet when a Chad does them.

Or is this just a made up term created by foids to gaslight ugly men?
A handsome man can not be creepy, only scary, but that will turn them on. For example, if an ugly guy does dirty talking, that's creepy. If a pretty guy does it, it's dominant and sooo sexy, tee-HEEEEEEE

It is heavily dependent on looks rather than behaviour.

An examination of Table 2 reveals that the following elements were thought to be very likely to be found in a creepy person: The appearance and nonverbal behavior items in the composite variable (Appearance/NVB), being of the opposite sex (probably due to the predominantly female sample in our study), being extremely thin,...
Creep

There is more, from Wikipedia

Other cues of creepiness included low hygiene, especially according to female participants, and a dishevelled appearance . Participants also identified the face as an area with potentially creepy features: in particular the eyes and the teeth. Both of those physical features were deemed creepy not only for their unpleasant appearance (ex. squinty eyes or crooked teeth) but also for the movements and expressions they engaged it (ex. darting eye movements and odd smiles).

Never even began for non-hunter eyes

Last edited: