Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this a good life?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
No wife, no girlfriend, no children, 9 to 5 for little money? Coming home and playing video games for hours in the dark? Then masturbating and afterwards crying while watching a loneliness movie on Netflix?

sounds good. at least you're not a betabuxx, but on the other hand you will die alone

No wife, no girlfriend, no children, 9 to 5 for little money? Coming home and playing video games for hours in the dark? Then masturbating and afterwards crying while watching a loneliness movie on Netflix?
:feelsrope:

careful, you're gonna ruin your eyes playing in the dark for half the day

You're not entitled to a wife and children, wagecuck. Now slave away more

The 9 to 5 for little money and the Netflix movies are what makes your life bad. The rest is fine imo.

Having a wife is a very bad thing today, even normies waking up to that idea, but no sex definitely bad.

Living the life. GYOW brothers!

Living the dream

you are not a nigger

Living the dream
NEETs don´t know how good they have it, until they are forced to wageslave just to put food on the table.
I´m glad i don´t have to work for the moment, it would be Hell.

NEETs don´t know how good they have it, until they are forced to wageslave just to put food on the table.
I´m glad i don´t have to work for the moment, it would be Hell.
How long have you been NEET? I’m coming up 10 months and I’m kinda running out of copes. Planning on getting a part time job soon just to see how workings like

If I didn't have to work I would actually be content.

How long have you been NEET? I’m coming up 10 months and I’m kinda running out of copes. Planning on getting a part time job soon just to see how workings like
8 years.