Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is this correct?

Is this correct?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Oh wait, that means I do agree with your statement. You are saying that most are fakecels and have left, leaving behind the truecels, which I would AGREE with. Never mind, I DO agree. The community has a high turnover rate.
no, I said the average age here is 15 years old

bruh, i didn't leave blackpill community. being ASSBERGERs (nowadays) sucks pretty much! you can't make friends; you overthink every thing you say once you start socializing... IT'S OVER! OVER! FUCKING OVER!

As 30 years old I say its mostly true.
Most guys when they are 30 and have somewhat stable job that pays around avarage wage will get a below avarage toilet, that was fucked by dozen of guys and that holds all the power in a relationship, while this guys are becoming maids to get sex once a month or even rarer.

As 30 years old I say its mostly true.
Most guys when they are 30 and have somewhat stable job that pays around avarage wage will get a below avarage toilet, that was fucked by dozen of guys and that holds all the power in a relationship, while this guys are becoming maids to get sex once a month or even rarer.
and that point looksmaxxing isnt even important atp

Let me better understand your point. Are you saying that most have left the blackpill community, excluding those who are below average in certain categories, and all that is left are fakecels, larpers and youngcels? Are you saying that real incels have left the community, leaving behind youngcels, who will also inevitably leave when they ascend?
I mean most of you guys are teens

JFL . FK TWITTER