Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whore laugh and drink wine to celebrate her abortion

Truecel if male

Depends. Was it a Chad baby or an Inkwell baby? My answer will change depending on the information.

stone her to death,
women are demons

How does this video make you feel ?
EiLi

Only western foids are like this.

"Just wait until Jesus avenges them, meanwhile we will sit back, doing absolutely nothing."
- Trad ideology in a nutshell

It's hard to deny women are selfish evil creatures when you look at recent abortion shit.

"Just wait until Jesus avenges them, meanwhile we will sit back, doing absolutely nothing."
- Trad ideology in a nutshell

What are you doing ?

Show us the way king, I'm sure you're actively working on solving the problem by fucking posting on an incel forum.

I hope the kid was mixed race and not actually a person.

What are you doing ?

Show us the way king, I'm sure you're actively working on solving the problem by fucking posting on an incel forum.
I never said I was doing anything, the point is that waiting around doing nothing and expecting things to get better is not going to do anything but make everything worse, could you at least agree to that?

graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape

Demons hidden beneath human flesh.
Throughout history, women always had close relations to Satan/Lucifer.
They are selfish,narcissistic and idol worshippers
Women often buy cats and are obsessed with them, cause they worship the Demon Bastet

This God forsaken whore OP just shared in his thread, is now participating in a child sacrificing Ritual,
For her Satanic demon Moloch / Molek.
This demon is found in Leviticus, KJV version bible

Throughout history, women always had close relations to Satan/Lucifer.
They are selfish,narcissistic and idol worshippers
Women often buy cats and are obsessed with them, cause they worship the Demon Bastet
View attachment 1144898
This God forsaken whore OP just shared in his thread, is now participating in a child sacrificing Ritual,
For her Satanic demon Moloch / Molek
Truly.
It's surprising how today's soyciety can't realize this, or they just refuse to realize/accept the truth.

nothing i hate more than ugly foids that would have been incel males

if he was born then he would suffer just as us

enough of this moralfagging, she is evil but such subhuman as her would only brings suffering for her child ( male ) if he was born

if he was born then he would suffer just as us

enough of this moralfagging, she is evil but such subhuman as her would only brings suffering for her child ( male ) if he was born
I guess we should kill all incels then?

I would jump on her head until it becomes a busted watermelon

I guess we should kill all incels then?
what a dumb argument, we already were born into this and we are sentient beings. Fetuses aren't

Also i get your point somewhat anti natalist policies should be introduced we should rid of autism, manletism of this world

also most incels will anyway still rope but by us ''choice''

Execution worthy tbh

what a dumb argument, we already were born into this and we are sentient beings. Fetuses aren't

Also i get your point somewhat anti natalist policies should be introduced we should rid of autism, manletism of this world

There is no justification for killing innocents.

There is no justification for killing innocents.
fetuses aren't humans and let's be real now we incels want to bring subhumans just to get bullied ? bullied by normalfags ?

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1783590050229314033

No, women are not innocent angels.

I legitimately, unironically think she should be condemned to death.

How does this video make you feel ?

If we lived in a just world this whore would be dead and Jenny Appleford would still be alive.

(Jenny was a popular YouTube mommy vlogger and wife who got stage 4 non smoking related lung cancer and died leaving her husband Kyle and two small children behind. The world would be better with her still alive and the whore in OP’s vid dead and in the ground instead).

FUCKING GOD DAMN VILE CUNT I LIKE ABORTION BECAUSE IM HARD CORE SOVIET STYLE COMMUNIST FUCKING CUNT I WANT TO GETTING THAT VILE SLUT PREGNANT STUPID GODDAMN WHORE SHE NEEDS A BEATING AND ROIGJ GRAPE
u reminded me of sneir just now lol

Lol, you're obviously a foid. You type like a woman and make a distinction between fetus and baby just like leftist women do. I'm reporting you.

Lol, you're obviously a foid. You type like a woman and make a distinction between fetus and baby just like leftist women do. I'm reporting you.
:feelshaha:

If we lived in a just world this whore would be dead and Jenny Appleford would still be alive.

(Jenny was a popular YouTube mommy vlogger and wife who got stage 4 non smoking related lung cancer and died leaving her husband Kyle and two small children behind. The world would be better with her still alive and the whore in OP’s vid dead and in the ground instead).
Life isn't fair. Karma isn't real, unless it's earned by being born with superior genetics.

Facts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back