Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is this going to be our fate as oldcels

childfree individuals fate tbh

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel

Jfl

This boomer probably had kids and all so probably life mogs

I must rope before 40. It will get horrible with people mogging me in all areas of life and degeneracy will poison my soul.
Aslo balding and decline of health is a big concern for me.

I must rope before 40. It will get horrible with people mogging me in all areas of life and degeneracy will poison my soul.
Bro I feel the exact same thing. Carbon copy thoughts. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Bro I feel the exact same thing. Carbon copy thoughts. :feelsthink::feelsthink:
I haven't mentioned touch starvation and problems related to it.:feelsUgh:

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel

Jfl

This boomer probably had kids and all so probably life mogs
Most likely this, he probably has adult children, ive seen it countless times since i live in boomer neighborhood, their kids have families of their own and completely forget about their parents, until they die and then kids come to collect inheritance. Normies see the brutality of being alone at old age

We could die of some easily preventable if caught early illness because we won't have partners to notice the early signs.

We could die of some easily preventable if caught early illness because we won't have partners to notice the early signs.
worse yet, we get sick but don't die. instead we continue to exist like zombies with our never ending suffering.

worse yet, we get sick but don't die. instead we continue to exist like zombies with our never ending suffering.
Yes, with nobody to help empty our catheter.

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
sad truth. nonetheless even if I can have kids, I will not. World is too horrible

Mogs me by having a friend IRL

I am past 30 but not 40 yet and already getting fucked by aging. my teeth worsening. My body weakening. Haven't started norwooding but it happen eventually

Last edited:
I am past 30 but not 40 yet and already getting fucked by aging. my teeth worsening. My body weakening. Have started norwooding but it happen eventually
Same here. The horrors of old age are upon me. I'm living on borrowed time. :fuk: :fuk:

At least the health care is free :soy:

I will be like @Emba

i hope society collapses soon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back