Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why is this Israeli's mannerisms so effeminate and gay? Why are jews in general so feminine?

@faded @Copexodius Maximus why are your people so feminine, gay and physically weak? Why do you have such revulsion for all things masculine like fighting, defending, building things by hand, and doing hard manual labor.

@faded @Copexodius Maximus why are your people so feminine, gay and physically weak? Why do you have such revulsion for all things masculine like fighting, defending, building things by hand, and doing hard manual labor.
I kill whores

faggotry is rampant in israel

It's a professor. Many 'intellectuals' and 'scholars' are inferior beings. They're failures and are too civilised but don't have traits which are needed to thrive in nature.

It's a professor. Many 'intellectuals' and 'scholars' are inferior beings. They're failures and are too civilised but don't have traits which are needed to thrive in nature.
100% correct.

Wish I had a comfy job at Columbia University. I bet they hardly do any work and have nice libraries full of interesting books to read.

Last edited: