Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this guy incel or no? He claims to be incel on his Twitter account.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/jeandavidtrucel/status/1749975319140864032

report his account for misinformation

Probably autistic or high standards. There are a lot of self hating asians and ethnic girls he could potentially pull even with that high body fat bloated face, looks like he hasn't even leanmaxed or stepped outside in months.

Probably autistic or high standards. There are a lot of self hating asians and ethnic girls he could potentially pull even with that high body fat bloated face, looks like he hasn't even leanmaxed or stepped outside in months.
His face his not bloated. It just appears that way because he lacks foward growth, but even with that, his frontal proportions are good (except his lower third area). His eye area is good. His maxilla is decent. He's also tall, though I don't know how tall he exactly is.

This is literelly a woman posting pictures of herself and saying "Im so ugly teehee" so simps can give her attention

His face his not bloated. It just appears that way because he lacks foward growth, but even with that, his frontal proportions are good (except his lower third area). His eye area is good. His maxilla is decent. He's also tall, though I don't know how tall he exactly is.
Lack of chad teir forward growth doesn't excuse not being lean. Even a chinless rodent like me can improve facial aesthetics by being lean. This guy clearly isn't lean.

He doesn't have a ugly face but he looks like the sterotype redneck Gamer Gen Z

This is literelly a woman posting pictures of herself and saying "Im so ugly teehee" so simps can give her attention
He knows he will get compliments simply because hes white and has some symmetry. You can tell hes done no softmaxes just a lazy normie that wants attention from ethnicas and she gooks.

He's probably a mentalcel. If he gymmaxxed and lowered his body fat percentage and evened out his T levels (hitting the gym balances out your hormones), and as long as he's not an autist he can probably land some pussy. But he probably won't attempt that.

looks like hes normie. not ugly

Receding hairline, body fat, asymmetrical face

I know this guy, hes very deluded about his looks. Probably trolling to be honest

Plot Twist: He's ai generated

Niggas that post their selfies all over the internet like that so confidently gotta be fakecels.

He can looksmax and ascend

Bro mogs the fuck outta me

He's a fakecel

No, he's the stereotypical good looking, edgelord fakecel that has never tried speaking to a foid in his life.

LTN face, his only chance would be height to be saved and be with a 2/10 landwahle