Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this gymmaxxed? 6'3 mentalcel (not me)

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★

He died a virgin by suicide in a cheap motel, loneliness and autistic plus anxiety made girls hate him

Post the article

Can easily slay latina and noodle pussy. Yeah maybe white women wont fuck white autistic men, but every other race of women will.

View attachment 688418
He died a virgin by suicide in a cheap motel, loneliness and autistic plus anxiety made girls hate him
He obviously mogs, but he killed himself because he had a condition where he was in pain all the time. He could technically be considered an incel because of that if his condition impaired his ability to be social and get girls (and I wouldn't call him a mentalcel because he tried to overcome it but couldn't) but it definitely wasn't because of his looks.

His ogre-like looks descend him, but he obviously isn't an incel, as seeing by the above posts; HTN. :feelsjuice:

Thanks for the respectful insights he deserves
He obviously mogs, but he killed himself because he had a condition where he was in pain all the time. He could technically be considered an incel because of that if his condition impaired his ability to be social and get girls (and I wouldn't call him a mentalcel because he tried to overcome it but couldn't) but it definitely wasn't because of his looks.

He isn't a ''cel'' in any way

Too bad he lived in "Canada".
Most towns have atleast one fast food joint thats usually allways looking for non-drug addicts to work, so im sure he'd been able to get a job cleaning public bathrooms and washing dishes. Could have saved up then fucked off to where he could pound latinas. Theyd have went wild for this guy. He'd have been plowing IG model type body latinas. But no he was too fucking dumb to do that, and killed himself.

anyone that kys deserved that end for being too low iq to figure out a workaround. I have no sympathy for stupidity

The thing is , he had nothing , he was physically healthy so completely mentalcel for me

He obviously mogs, but he killed himself because he had a condition where he was in pain all the time.
That's almost surely worse than inceldom. I hope he's in less pain over yonder.

Yeah pretty much nattymaxxed

He had autism thats self explanatory

Too bad he lived in "Canada".
They are 1.6% of the pop. Ive met a total of 5 hispanics in my entire life living in canada and all male. One was columbian and if he was not 100% white he would sure of been close.

They are 1.6% of the pop. Ive met a total of 5 hispanics in my entire life living in canada and all male. One was columbian and if he was not 100% white he would sure of been close.
In the U.S. they are over 20% and growing. Not many of them are going up north because obviously the U.S. is a better country to immigrate anyway.

Though tbh, I used to want to move there due to the lack of spics.

Odds are that if he had Stacy he would relax and not kill himself