Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this ricecel the biggest cartoon simp in existence?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
FN_9SZbXIAEaL83

Sheldon from My life as a teenage robot. He's always coming up with ellaborate schemes and plans so his waifu XJ9/Jenny Wakeman (can't blame him she's a cutie) will finally notice him. She makes it very clear through the show that Sheldon will always remain in the friendzone but he tries and tries even if it means getting hurt or humiliated. Also there's a running gag where Sheldon is about to win his waifu but messes up by saying something stupid and ruining his chance.

View: https://youtu.be/sU81pTMAfX8?si=GLSQChogV3KRAuLk

Attachments

• Sheldon_Oswald_Lee.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 4
old cartoons were based
In my opinion cartoons from late 90s to the 2000s were the best though ocasionally there's some good stuff from the 2010s. Previous to 90s except for the classics (Hanna-Barbera cartoons and similars) cartoons were just 20 minute toy commercials specially noticeable in 1980s.

She kicked that manlet so she could hug the tallfag:blackpill::blackpill:
(2:20 in the video)

nigga will get into riceford with a 4.0 gpa then go on to be a cubicle drone engineer for next 40 years

he will struggle to betabuxx a 3/10 gookwhore beyond age 30 and maybe shit out 1 autistic kid before divorce

I never noticed that, You're right. Also, am I the only one who had a crush on her as a child?

Never heard of this cartoon, but he mogs me