Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this true - Iran

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

they look more like sands than anything but they are in denial of their shit genes

delusional af

Persian SandNiggers, will never be Euro ethnic

maybe they mean such Germans? :lul:

gebuertige-iranerin-apameh-schoenauer-ueberzeugte-_6NtjAvU.jpg
sami-khedira-cm--8595897-.jpg
2022-11-23T135156Z_2083997236_UP1EIBN12IHNU_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-WORLDCUP-GER-JPN-REPORT.JPG
deniz-undav.jpg
jamal-musiala-deutschland-2021-1634030589-72597.jpg

Retards can't accept reality.

Germans do love their ayian women :feelskek:
They wish they were blonde Stacies. Tip for SFcels if you want to safe the white race just make genetic engineering possible for all of non whites and after few years the whole world would be filled with blonde haired blue eyed chads.

They wish they were blonde Stacies. Tip for SFcels if you want to safe the white race just make genetic engineering possible for all of non whites and after few years the whole world would be filled with blonde haired blue eyed chads.
nice

Sandwhores in denial

in theory shouldn't a lot of Iranian women share some genes thatb can allow this?

in theory shouldn't a lot of Iranian women share some genes thatb can allow this?
Many non whites have the genes for blonde hair and blue/green eyes. That's why you occasionally see ethnics with such colouring.

They are cute but their obsession for white genetical purity is giga cringe coming from them
Germans do love their ayian women :feelskek:
Those foids are deluded as fuck

@Made in Heaven your female version.

Sand nigger cope.

Techniacally Iranians arent arab. They are persian which is a different culture.
They used to be really advanced technologically and in culture.
But in the last decade they became more and more muslim which makes them behave and dress like terrorists

Some iranians are blonde, but its hardly a majority by any stretch of the imagination.

Screenshot 20240204 174422 Samsung Internet

Also, idk how anyone can even comment t on their appearance when 90% of their faces are covered

Many non whites have the genes for blonde hair and blue/green eyes. That's why you occasionally see ethnics with such cocolouring.
It's the blessing of being even a little bit white. Syrians are only 7% more Scandinavian compared to other Levant people, and look at how they mog palestinians, lebanese and jordanians

Main qimg b1d639d88c3dd8263f20e750a0a562dc lq
192b2af7 83c8 4131 a62a cb0eabf5d6dd
Image 4
Screenshot 20240213 122146 TikTok

This is a common issue among Browncells.

Their European imperial past scared them so much that they themselves, want to be identified as white.

Imagine you‘re a famous Sassanid Warrior, well known and feared for cutting through countless Roman Skulls like warm Butter, you‘re being Martyred during a harsh battle in Syria against the Byzantine forces. Even after you were riddled with Arrows and deep cuts through your body, you were still able to kill many enemies and hold the battle line a little longer before reinforcements arrived.

2000 years later you see from above your future 6xgreat granddaughter wearing Arab clothing while she talks about how she identifies herself with your arch enemies and claims to be related to them

It’s so over for Irancells

Young Iranians and Turks like to express their supposed whiteness and/or secularism in an effort to become closer to Europeans who will never accept them. Brutal

This is a common issue among Browncells.

Their European imperial past scared them so much that they themselves, want to be identified as white.

Imagine you‘re a famous Sassanid Warrior, well known and feared for cutting through countless Roman Skulls like warm Butter, you‘re being Martyred during a harsh battle in Syria against the Byzantine forces. Even after you were riddled with Arrows and deep cuts through your body, you were still able to kill many enemies and hold the battle line a little longer before reinforcements arrived.

2000 years later you see from above your future 6xgreat granddaughter wearing Arab clothing while she talks about how she identifies herself with your arch enemies and claims to be related to them

It’s so over for Irancells
It's a white man's world. We just live in it

Lol, they're so delusional. Meds and Italians are like this as well.

They even claim to be more "whiter" than those from the Levant lol.

Saudis are more lighter skin than Iranians (even Iranians consider themselves to be more "white" than Saudis lol). Most Iranians look like Indians to me.

It's a white man's world. We just live in it
If you aren't born as a Nordic. Your life difficulty gets increased by 100 folds. And if you are non white it gets increased by 100000 folds.

They even claim to be more "whiter" than those from the Levant lol.

Saudis are more lighter skin than Iranians (even Iranians consider themselves to be more "white" than Saudis lol). Most Iranians look like Indians to me.
No iranians are whiter than saydi, but yes, many Iranians and saudis overlap with pajeets

What about slav or mediterranean whites?
That's what Im saying Slavs and meds lives are more difficult compared to Nordics. But their lives are easier compared to non whites.

Strange I always used to think that middle eastern folks were white.

Or it could be just the fact they are whiter than my race (curry).

Funnily enough, not too long ago a Sudanese woman I used to work with who had been In Australia for less than 5 years told me that in Sudan - Indians are white Jfl or that she thought curries were white people - due to Bollywood and changed her mind when she moved to Australia and saw white people irl
No. It's from further back in history

Some don't loom stereotypically white but are genetically european, but don't let @DarkStarDown catch you saying that

Strange I always used to think that middle eastern folks were white.

Or it could be just the fact they are whiter than my race (curry).

Funnily enough, not too long ago a Sudanese woman I used to work with who had been In Australia for less than 5 years told me that in Sudan - Indians are white Jfl or that she thought curries were white people - due to Bollywood and changed her mind when she moved to Australia and saw white people irl
Jfl that's hilarious as fuck. Really does remind me of how many white people assume arabs look like indians

Considering how it's a colony of the middle east already guess they do look like any other new German. Italian not so much though.

Considering how it's a colony of the middle east already guess they do look like any other new German. Italian not so much though.
Italy will look the same, it's getting fucked by refugees from North Africa: Hence, why no foid should be allowed to hold office.

The memes might actually become reality. :feelskek:
No such thing as Mediterranean "whites," they're brown too lol.
Some don't loom stereotypically white but are genetically european, but don't let @DarkStarDown catch you saying that
Jfl, this is one of the few places online it ever gets brought up in: As per my previous communications on the matter, it's never from other Whites & always comes from ethnics, who can't possibly grasp racial-realism and/or genetic data.

Oh, and also:

Alpini_Julia_Brigade_Italian_Army.jpg

Most of the phenos in South Europe can still be found in other places of Europe, not to mention the Gracile Mediterranid pheno was considered the precursor to the Nordid pheno, which depigmented to adept to the environment.

We will use Margot Robbie's womb to transmute our genes :feelsdevil:

Last edited: