Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this what slavs look like?

L

lost

volcel

They look like deformed cretinous whites.

If nords and meds are playstation games like Call of Duty, slavs are like android games" [UWSL]Call of modern warfare on battlefield operation ghosts" [/UWSL]

All of them mog me

Slavs are height moggers

View attachment 528143

If nords and meds are playstation games like Call of Duty, slavs are like android games" [UWSL]Call of modern warfare on battlefield operation ghosts" [/UWSL]
This is what alcoholism looks like.

they look like albino apes

Average slavic man

slav women are the best tho :ahegao:

Yes, that's why we're called snowniggers. Like literally. But there are plenty of Chads among slavs too, because they're aggressive, fearless and dominative. Slavic women are massive whores who fall easily for slavic gang culture (Bratva and thieves in law). I guarantee you that every single dude on that picture is fucking like crazy starting from early teens.
Also every single one of them mogs me.

slav women are the best tho :ahegao:
myth of beautiful slav women was propagated in 90's cause westoids conquered slav lands back then. Slavs along with germanic and East Asians are most overrated women
That's a myth, i live in the slavland, most bitches here are low-tier beckies

Yes, that's why we're called snowniggers. Like literally. But there are plenty of Chads among slavs too, because they're aggressive, fearless and dominative. Slavic women are massive whores who fall easily for slavic gang culture (Bratva and thieves in law). I guarantee you that every single dude on that picture is fucking like crazy starting from early teens.
Also every single one of them mogs me.
Ce ti kak ne patsan, vnature?

5167169180 09785308e5

View attachment 528143

as a slavnigger can confirm I am deformed discount white

at least we will kill you easy if West come to war with East

View attachment 528143

:lul:They all look the same

Calm your tits, Moshe. You're glowing too much

Attachments

• 1637072791884.png
    1637072791884.png
    334.7 KB · Views: 44
Russian Untermensch. Ukranians mog them hard.

Subhuman race

The 2006 Y-DNA study results "suggest that the Slavic expansion started from the territory of present-day Ukraine, thus supporting the hypothesis placing the earliest known homeland of Slavs in the basin of the middle Dnieper". According to genetic studies until 2020, the distribution, variance and frequency of the Y-DNA haplogroups R1a and I2 and their subclades R-M558, R-M458 and I-CTS10228 among South Slavs correlate with the spread of Slavic languages during the medieval Slavic expansion from Eastern Europe, most probably from the territory of present-day Ukraine and Southeastern Poland.

Correct, we are looking just like that