Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What "femcels" think we look like

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★

/r9k/ has fallen off, guess what bitch you can't find this guy anywhere because none of us look like that. most "femcels" are trannies but still shit like this pisses me off.

Last edited:
Yeah incels have hollow cheeks and Oli Sykes hair, we're not balding ethnic men.

He's so me:feelsahh:... if I had better and fuller hair, better face, 90% less bodyhair, lost about half my weight and, since this is a female fantasy, been a foot taller:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

@WorthlessSlavicShit crystal cafe slander

He's so me:feelsahh:... if I had better and fuller hair, better face, 90% less bodyhair, lost about half my weight and, since this is a female fantasy, been a foot taller:feelsbadman::feelscry:.
bruh ain't no way, I just tagged you then I saw the gui element lift up to display new messages and I tell myself "wouldn't it be funny if it was slavic who sent a message?" my teleapthy is on point

View attachment 1091820

/r9k/ has fallen off, guess what bitch you can't find this guy anywhere because none of us look like that. most "femcels" are trannies but still shit like this pisses me off.
most incels here look like this because they are fakecels

Is that really /r9k/? Man what the hell happened.

Kek at the profile picture.

"Incel lives matter".

I look worse than elephant man.

He mogs me to death

Femcels aren`t real

View attachment 1091820

Jfl she think we are dark triad pretty boy twink and white Caucasian