Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this what the race based smv hierarchy looks like?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
1.Northern euros/west euros
2.South euros
3.Mulattos
4. Blacks
5. Eastern euros
6. South euro passing middle easterns
7.Jews(I know there are middle eastern looking jews and european looking jews, but they both look pretty terrible so I wouldn't rank one above the other)
8.South euro passing indians
9.Middle easterners who can't pass as south euro
10.Middle eastern passing indians
11.Hapas
12.East asians
13.Southeast asians
14.Indians who can't pass as middle eastern/southern euro/ asian

Jews have higher smv than where I put them above, but thats only cuz their status/wealthmaxxed.

Why would East Euros be below blacks? They look the same as North Euros

Blacks are stone cold last imo

Why would East Euros be below blacks? They look the same as North Euros

1 Germanics
2 Mediterraneans
3 Slavs (South Slavs > East/West Slavs)
4 Arabs/Middle Easterners/North Africans
5 Non-Horn Subsaharan Africans
6 Non Dravidian South Asians
7 Eastern Asians
8 Native Americans (all of them in the Americas from Inuits to Amazon tribes)
9 Central Asians
10 South-East Asians
11 Horn Africans
12 Dravidians

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. :feelsokman:

2.South euros
3.Mulattos
4. Blacks
5. Eastern euros
7.Jews(I know there are middle eastern looking jews and european looking jews, but they both look pretty terrible so I wouldn't rank one above the other)
11.Hapas
12.East asians
13.Southeast asians

Jews have higher smv than where I put them above, but thats only cuz their status/wealthmaxxed.

Not a place in the world where South Slavs are below full blood non-Horn subsaharan Africans in the looks hierarchy. Horn Africans look terrible. I do think west and east Slavs are not as good looking, but probably still above non-Horn subsaharan Africans. By the way, don't include mixed races in those kind of hierarchy lists. See my comment above to see my list.

Last edited:
Not a place in the world where South Slavs are below full blood non-Horn subsaharan Africans in the looks hierarchy. Horn Africans look terrible. I do think west and east Slavs are not as good looking, but probably still above non-Horn subsaharan Africans. By the way, don't include race mixes in those kind of hierarchy lists. See my comment above to see my list.
ya south slavs have north euros height and most look more similar to south euros than to east euros.
I'd rank them above south euros tbh
Horners failos are their jaws/bulb head/and dark skin
but most are pretty tall so I'd rank them just above middle easterns who can't pass as south euro

2.South euros
3.Mulattos
4. Blacks
5. Eastern euros
11.Hapas
12.East asians
13.Southeast asians

JFL @ putting niggers above any kind of Euros. Fucking retarded greycel tier thread.

Slavs are a subset of Europeans, just like Meds and Germanics. Asian looking Russians (who aren't slavs by the way) live past the Ural mountains.

Those 3 groups are the best looking people on earth, 1 Germanics, 2 Meds, 3 Slavs (South Slavs are about on par with Meds, East and West Slavs are not).

JFL @ putting niggers above any kind of Euros. Fucking retarded greycel tier thread.
If their culture was being promoted 24/7 by the ((media))
I'd rank them here
hapas>blacks>asians