Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is truck driving the best job for an incel?

Trucking operates very much like the stock market. Volume and rates have been sliding since January while diesel prices skyrocketed.
Watching the transportation market can also clue you in as to the overall general health of the economy.
The shakedown has begun.

Oil down
Oil

fuel still up
Diesel

Rates down I've seen offers as low as 1.50mi already
Rates

There are a few hot spots but most of the country has declined. Getting into them can be the challenge. Still easy to get down to the Texas area. Difficult to get to Montana.
Capacity

Straight down this year
Ratio

Just like with stocks diversification is key.
Right now I'm limited to dry van.
Flatbed is on fire. Its been hot. Usually when the economy takes a dive flat falls first along with dry van. So I'm at a loss for whats going on.
Think a lot of the newbies that flooded the industry went dry van.
Flat rates
Flat ratio
Flat capcity

Refrigerated has also taken a dive. Which is concerning. The ratio straight down.
Ref rates
Ref ratio
Ref cap

Have increased oil prices affected your work in any way?
Lowered an already tight margin.
Trucking is a highly competitive, high over head, low margin business.
The pricing for us is low, everyone wants cheap transportation just like everything else. Were really in the same boat as farmers. Wheats at record levels but they'll never see those prices they will get bulk price.

Trucking's a reverse bid market. Lowest price wins

So I just found out you have be 21 to drive what a bunch of gay ass nigger shit what is the purpose of this now I have 2 more years of rotting before I can do this.

Safety is really the only issue. In europe immigrants are a massive problem but I guess if you're a burgercel you can just buy a gun.

So I just found out you have be 21 to drive what a bunch of gay ass nigger shit what is the purpose of this now I have 2 more years of rotting before I can do this.
u can do local at 18, you just can't go out of state, it's called intrastate trucking