Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is weed a good cope?

Sonic

Sonic

Gotta cope fast
-
I have some savings since i quit from mcdonadls last monday

im thinking about trying marijuana for the first time. Im bored of life
and alcohol seems to get you fat af

any advice? is it worth it?=

If you start weed youll go back to mcdonalds

depends on the person. I don’t like it

Smoke crack nigga

im just sad bc my grandpa passed away last weekend and left me his electric guitar as a farewell gift

i need to cope some way
Weed won’t help, you should face the situation head on and not try to run away. It will be hard, but it’s much better than trying to numb yourself.

Why not? I personally like it, probably the best substance IMO(and one of the safest).
Nothing is for everyone. Personally I didn’t like the effects, although I like eating pot a lot more because the affects were different.

It would've been better when you still had access to free McDonald's.

weed is heaven

As long as you eat correctly it's quite hard to gain body fat from alcohol alone.

I sprinkle it on pasta sauce and other foods. Enhances the flavor like other herb spices. Only exotic high-grade organic fire.
Great for hot tea colon flush. Very affordable, legal and tax-free here, even white hash, crystal-99%THC. Local drivethru dispensary
always doing sales like triple AAA grade flower 140-170 0unce; fat clean sticky buds, different strain sale every few days.

1/8 like this 20$taxfree.

IMG 2463

Last edited:
I sprinkle it on pasta sauce and other foods. Enhances the flavor like other herb spices. Only exotic high-grade organic fire.
Great for hot tea colon flush. Very affordable, legal and tax-free here, even white hash, crystal-99%THC. Local drivethru dispensary
always doing sales like triple AAA grade flower 140-170 0unce; fat clean sticky buds, different strain sale every few days.

1/8 like this 20$taxfree.

View attachment 878233
you dont smoke that?

hell yea. makes me sexually aroused and i tend to sleep heavily after consuming it

also make sure you wont have any disturbances after smoking it . smoke it when youre alone preferably

@Weed thoughts?