Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is work out from home worth it?

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
Anyone do it? Any recommendations for what to get?

you can do it if you buy dumbbells and a barbell but I would not recommend it. Just go in the morning or night if you have social anxiety. It personally took me a month to get used to it but I'm also low inhib.

It's a lot more finicky and gyms generally have a lot more utility.
If you're a fatcel I would recommend getting your diet in order first and losing weight through careful water fasts.
Once you get closer to your ideal weight you can start thinking about muscle-building exercise in gyms.

Gym = bacteria virus x 1000. Best at home and outside during nice days for fresh air. Also save money over time at expense of workout equipment.

Anyone do it? Any recommendations for what to get?
Get a yoga mat, a barbell and a set of dumbbells. Once you get stronger get a set of plates for the barbell. You can also get dumbbells that allow you to put on more plates. Don't cheap out on shitty plates with sand because you will regret it.

Get a yoga mat, a barbell and a set of dumbbells. Once you get stronger get a set of plates for the barbell. You can also get dumbbells that allow you to put on more plates. Don't cheap out on shitty plates with sand because you will regret it.
I was thinking to just get adjustable dumbbells + plates & an adjustable bench. I don’t think barbell will be a big use to me since I got big issues in squat & deadlift & can do similar stuff with dumbbells.

I was thinking to just get adjustable dumbbells + plates & an adjustable bench. I don’t think barbell will be a big use to me since I got big issues in squat & deadlift & can do similar stuff with dumbbells.
I have a curling bar and a set of dumbbells and that's fine for me. I find it easier to do some exercises with a bar. I got my weights for free so it's different. Make sure to do daily stretches and take fish oil as well.