Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is your dad Chad?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Anyone else get raised by a former Chad?

I think it made me who I am. He had all the women and was a military jock who has lived a life i could never hope to live and he tried to turn my autistic manlet ass into a Chad like he was. Then he finally gave up when he saw what a failure I am

Just curious if having a Chad dad has made anyone else incel

Also his advice was shit because it could NEVER work for me "Just be confident, man!"

I had Brad for a dad, mom thought she could change him cuz that’s exciting... He left her with a black eye and a future incel in her belly... My only wish was that he had beaten her hard enough to miscarriage...

my dad has huge cock. thats about it. he is pretty bluepilled and gets bossed around by my mom

No. If he was i mightve had a fighting chance.

No, more like top tier normie

my dad has huge cock. thats about it. he is pretty bluepilled and gets bossed around by my mom
Same. I found out when my mom drunkenly talked about how hung he was.
ITS OVER my cock is on the low end of average

My dad was Chad relative to my mom, but there is legit something wrong with my mom. Like way more than the usual "women are crazy" thing. This led me to thinking he was Chadlite in attracting his second wife who I'd rank around 7, way better than my mom at least who is like a 4 if I'm being generous. My dad and I have been going to counseling and it has led us to opening up about stuff and he told me that he believes she quit loving him after the first 2-3 years if she ever really loved him at all. They were married for over 10 year and had 3 kids together. She divorced him and took half his shit. He dated an older divorced roastie for a few years after that. Her ex was an alcoholic, I actually kind of liked her. They eventually broke up for some reason and dad has been single since as far as I can tell. I guess he is just normie tier which makes sense when I really think about it.

Not exactly a Chad but he slayed in HS

naw high normie tier black guy

High tier normie, betabux, married a trophy wife with latent subhuman genetics waiting in her DNA to pounce on her poor unsuspecting children.

And dead for about 8 years. LDAR'd and killed himself by accident. Marriage: not even once.

He's a fat numale cuck. My mom is ugly also

he’s a 5’5 ugly fucker but my mom is good looking but a 4’10 midget why the fuck did she breed

My dad was a Chad and my mom a Stacey. I am a manlet

My dad was a top tier normie, he really had it going.

How is that possible? shouldn't your genes be crazy good?
Because shit happens. And life made me shit looking. But thats not it. I also have a sister (years without even talking to her not even have her on Facebook) and she looks like a man.
I feel mogged at family reunions. Everyone is tall but me. Even the kids.
Maybe my mom had a fetish for manlets and fucked one who is my real dad IDK

Because shit happens. And life made me shit looking. But thats not it. I also have a sister (years without even talking to her not even have her on Facebook) and she looks like a man.

K now we are all curious af, can you share a picture of you, your dad and your mom?

Jesus man.. talk about shitty luck. At least my dad isnt much taller than me. Just really good looking (or at least he was when he was younger) the fucker looked like a more handsome George Harrison. Then theres me

I don't really know the guy but from what I heard from my mother they had sex once. All her friends were fucking. She didn't want to fall behind her friends so she did it with her roommate without even knowing how he looks. *Poof* and then there was me. Yep, I have to suffer the life of an incel because some bitch didn't know what a condom was.

You might think that my dad was alright and got lucky but no. That guy literally told me to go fuck myself. He tried to sue me once etc.

He was until he became an alcoholic drug addict

Yes, he is still a chad now, he seems to never get old

I don't really know the guy but from what I heard from my mother they had sex once. All her friends were fucking. She didn't want to fall behind her friends so she did it with her roommate without even knowing how he looks. *Poof* and then there was me. Yep, I have to suffer the life of an incel because some bitch didn't know what a condom was.

You might think that my dad was alright and got lucky but no. That guy literally told me to go fuck myself. He tried to sue me once etc.
Why did he try to sue you? Story? Also sorry you have a sperm donor rather than a real dad

Dads a fuck boy that deserves the rope tbh.

Why did he try to sue you? Story? Also sorry you have a sperm donor rather than a real dad
Well, I moved to a different country. I know, that's a dumb reason to sue someone. He just did it to waste my time.

Well, I moved to a different country. I know, that's a dumb reason to sue someone. He just did it to waste my time.
What was the lawsuit about? Sounds like a lie

What was the lawsuit about? Sounds like a lie

I wish it was. He simply sued me for moving to a different country. I don't even know how that got anywhere. I know how it sounds and I think it only makes sense not to believe me.

I wish it was. He simply sued me for moving to a different country. I don't even know how that got anywhere. I know how it sounds and I think it only makes sense not to believe me.
That isnt a crime in any sense of the word. Fakecel?

That isnt a crime in any sense of the word. Fakecel?
I know that it isn't. That's clearly why he lost and I only had to attend court once. I wouldn't believe myself either. I knew that this was an idiotic reason from the beginning but now that I wrote it out I myself find it hard to believe.

My dad isn't great looking, but I guess it didn't matter as much back in the day. He always tells stories about working on cars, bar hopping, clubbing, working cool jobs, and moving up through companies and shit later in life. This is verified by his buddies and relatives.

I swear to God he does it to mock me. I confronted him about it one time and he called me insecure.

My dad is genetic trash who shouldn't even have had sex with my mother.

My dad was confused with mel gibson when he was younger all the time.
also he was in a band, while not the best looking guy he had some sort of status i guess..
No idea how i got a negative canthal tilt when no one in my family has that.
He could look a lot better now with a better hairstyle.
this is mel gibson but If i hadn't googled this one I couldn't have told that this wasn't my dad.

My dad is normie tier. Slightly below average in terms of face but blonde hair, blue eyes, height, frame and low inhib all together make up for that.

never knew my dad, i heard he was good at football though...