Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is your father a chad

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
My dad is a short manlet my grandpa looks 6’
What about you:feelsjuice:

yes probably close to giga chad but my mom is a giga roastie so it just cancels each other out

Last edited:
No. But my dad mogs me.

he's a chadlite who's mega giga nt but my mom is antisocial nerd with shit genetics :feelscry::feelscry:

High IQ High Tier Normie 5'8'' back when 5'8'' was above average

He was a tallfag that was intimidation/dark triadmaxxed but I wouldn't call him chad. He was a HTN at best.

He was tall and above average regarding looks

Was a fit Tyronelet in his youth but then he got fat.

My father has a very wide frame, chad tier jaw and very social. He is also about 5'9 tall. I can't understand how I didn't get any on his looks. Maybe something in the tap water

Yes, my dad used to be a bodybuilder and he's 6'2"

For my race? Yes, though he transmitted precious Siberian Mongoloid DNA into my genes.

Both my parents are low tier normies. The only good thing about me is my height that i probably got from my grandpa

My father has a very wide frame, chad tier jaw and very social. He is also about 5'9 tall. I can't understand how I didn't get any on his looks. Maybe something in the tap water

lowtier normie and manlet

Mom is 5'4" and her side of fam is short
Brutal it’s funny how women want taller guys because they want tall kids but what they don’t realize is that theirs can make kids short. Brutal :feelsjuice:
Brotal if you were 6ft you would not be posting here. Lucky for me I’ll be probably be 6ft by age 20 :feelzez: when my hormones are still reacting