Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Islam couples breed more than whites

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Do you think islam will take over? Whites huge decline in birthrate. Mainly cuz women became picky

LOL, considering they are polymarriagemaxxing, not surprising.

Yes but as muslims come to the west they become degenerate just like the westerners.
Just look at the children of Muslim immigrants, most of them are drinking alchohol, having sex outside of marriage, and participating in degeneracy

They'll never take over they're to inbred

I hope Islam takes over so all these "natural selection" dip shits will suffer the consequences of allowing women to whore around so much. The Netherlands are tall because women fucked all the tall men and not the manlets and now their birth rates have hit the shitter. The islamic takeover use to scare me but now tbh but now I don't care, fuck this society.
They'll never take over they're to inbred
Look at the whole Middle East

Duh the need child soldiers

World Order coping is dumbest cope.

Yes but as muslims come to the west they become degenerate just like the westerners.
Just look at the children of Muslim immigrants, most of them are drinking alchohol, having sex outside of marriage, and participating in degeneracy
Maybe the men, they have their women under control through harsh measurements.

That's good. I don't have any sympathy for those who destroyed their own societies by liberating women, regardless of race.

This. I am former Muslim, and I have seen that all the muslims daughters will wear hijab while sucking dick on the side. They will drink alcohol behind parents back. The western culture has far far more influence than Islam does
Maybe the men, they have their women under control through harsh measurements.
They can't do that. They will be sent to Guantanamo bay

I don't believe in the whole Eurabia thing, but im conviced that the west is completely done for and cannot come back from what it is now. Islam is it's last hope.

LOL, considering they are polymarriagemaxxing, not surprising.
Actually they aren’t. They just have multiple kids with one wife. The baby boom didn’t see a rise in polygamy back in the 50s

It is because the West believes in retarded no-borders capitalism. Not subsidizing in cuckitalism is like turning the other cheek in cuckstianity; it only works if everybody is doing it. This is basic prisoner's dilemma logic.