Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Islam has nothing to do with Islam

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
@MuslimMentalcel @MuslimCell @Algeriancel @lll @Robtical @gymletethnicel @I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss @Quasimodocel @Aziz @Astro1T @tehgymcel420

did you ping the entire middle east squad

Atheist cucks who support secularism .what else to expect...nothing new.

Ur racist because u dislike a religion

they say you can redo the year if you reach 8/20, but actually it depend on your popularity among the school's staff, and in my case i never spoken to anyone in the 3 years of high school
Qwuawda ya kho !..they worship social status .if your parents were rich it wouldn't have mattered what grades you had. 10 .20 or goddamn 0 . All my neighbours male kids are dumber than a ant that lost its trail of pheromones yet they succeed because money speaks louder than intellect.

Won’t watch

@MuslimMentalcel @MuslimCell @Algeriancel @lll @Robtical @gymletethnicel @I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss @Quasimodocel @Aziz @Astro1T @tehgymcel420
I haven't seen the cartoons from this channel in years.
STFU vegan fag
Nothing wrong with being vegan and not eating processed animal garbage.

21803.jpg

I'm not Muslim.

ISIL is Jewish.

@RREEEEEEEEE do you agree with what she said?

I remember watching this video years ago. Very good video that illustrates Libleft's mental gymnastics and contradictions.

not all
@Amacko
@RREEEEEEEEE @arab_incel @all islamcels how do u feel about this video

DIDN'T WATCH. ALSO OP IS A HINDU DINDU SHITSKIN NO WONDER HE MADE THIS THREAD. :feelskek:
@MuslimMentalcel @MuslimCell @Algeriancel @lll @Robtical @gymletethnicel @I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss @Quasimodocel @Aziz @Astro1T @tehgymcel420 @arab_incel @Diocel thoughts on this vid

@MuslimMentalcel @MuslimCell @Algeriancel @lll @Robtical @gymletethnicel @I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss @Quasimodocel @Aziz @Astro1T @tehgymcel420 @arab_incel @Diocel thoughts on this vid
View attachment 243143
That's what the streets sound like in crowded places in the middle east.