Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Islam is such a based religion

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
I am surprised that so many incels here hate on or talk shit about Islam. The was Islamic countries operate and works in general would benefit men especially us incels

1. We get to buy our wives and they have to do whatever we tell them
2. They have to be chaste until marriage so that's less mileage
3. We can beat our wives if they misbehave or nag
4. We can have multiple wives and get rid of the one's we don't like
5. We can divorce our wives just by saying I want a divorce and she wouldn't even have to know XD
6. Multiple wives = more efficient cleaning and cooking
7. We can have as many babies as possible depending on how rich we are 8. If we really hate that bitch, we can just say she's a witch or she had an affair with no evidence and have her stoned
9. Fat bitches are covered in burkas so our eyes will be saved from the pain of seeing them
10. We'll have a woman who has to love us

I love Islam! All I have to do is stop drinking and remember to pray.

00663146 EB5A 4EBE 9BDA 6C4BCE2D3FFF

TKD
43DB6CCA 71A4 48EC 9364 5EACE338FB3E

Masha Allah brother. The hoor al ayn women of Paradise await you in sha Allah. As long as you continue to pray and stay away from major sins. Make sure to seek knowledge. Read the book of Tawheed , the three fundamental principles and books by ibin taymiyyah and ibin al Qayyim.

It is always the anime watching coomers who hate or spread hate about Islam. Return to your hentai at once for your 15th masturbation session of the day and enjoy your life of emptiness and misery

I am surprised that so many incels here hate on or talk shit about Islam. The was Islamic countries operate and works in general would benefit men especially us incels

5. We can divorce our wives just by saying I want a divorce and she wouldn't even have to know XD
7. We can have as many babies as possible depending on how rich we are 8. If we really hate that bitch, we can just say she's a witch or she had an affair with no evidence and have her stoned
9. Fat bitches are covered in burkas so our eyes will be saved from the pain of seeing them

i agree the fathers care about there daughter and son the man in muslim homes teach sons to be like him and they actually take there religion seriously and the women cover themselves unlike western or asian women they are a good roll model for all incel men.

Islam is false nigga shit is trash

Masha Allah brother. The hoor al ayn women of Paradise await you in sha Allah. As long as you continue to pray and stay away from major sins. Make sure to seek knowledge. Read the book of Tawheed , the three fundamental principles and books by ibin taymiyyah and ibin al Qayyim.
MasHAaLlah

yes, meanwhile whitoids have cuckold religion like christianity where being a weak permissive oblivious submissive bitch is a virtue. whatever shlomo says is good for us. the absolute state of whitoids

Islam is perfect! The Muslims need to realise this and establish the Sharia instead of slandering the people who do.

I listen to nasheeds once in awhile they bring me true peace but I've never considered converting due to one simple thought in my mind which is that I do not believe in God. All religions are far-fetched.

But muslims are getting cucked right now by jews