Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel LIFE IS A SEXUAL COMPETITION 24/7

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
As early as a boy can get a dick hard, men have been competing with other men for greater sex lives. ITS A CONSTANT WAR. Who fucks more, who fucks the highest quality, who has the most sexual power? That's all there is to life. It's an Olympic podium, and as far as I'm concerned, some sandnigger sheik with 50 wives flying out dubai porta potties on IG is winning due to SHARIA LAW MAXXING. But even in these communities where women have no rights, it's not like the top sandnigger cares about other males-- he's gonna take all the pussy for himself, because that's how you win. YOU CAN ONLY BE A WINNER IF EVERYONE ELSE IS A LOSER.

IT JUST IT FUCKING FEELS LIKE THE TERMINATOR FUTURE WAR AND WE ARE FUCKED FIGHTING A SEXUAL WAR FOR RESOURCES WE CAN NEVER WIN. WE ARE AWARE OF THE FUTILITY AND EXIST NOT TO FIGHT ON BUT TO BE WITNESS TO OUR OWN CONSTANT DEMISE.

Also before most men couldn't get any pussy while one guy could get 15 women at the same time

i wish i would know this a long time ago so i never enter the competition until i was 19 with a witch with no ass no tits big nose white and glasses but that bitch uploaded a story of a chat talking about playing clash royale matchs with someone else exactly the first day i speaked with her

This is what I’ve been dealing with lately. Everything is a competition. You go to a party you compete with other guys over the girls.

You constantly have to fight and be #1.

I’m done with fighting, I’ve lost that battle long ago.
True. So tired of all these self improving bullshit and 24/7 competing with everyone is extremely mentally exhausting

Also before most men couldn't get any pussy while one guy could get 15 women at the same time
No this is boomer cuckold mentality, they made the jock culture. This mutt against mutt mentality is very feminist in nature. Not born out of patriarcal brotherhood. Between men who understood the lesser sex, there werent any redditor manginas either.

True. So tired of all these self improving bullshit and 24/7 competing with everyone is extremely mentally exhausting
In misandrist matriarcal jewtocracy who is anti-male, this is the perfect Hell to BE damned.

No this is boomer cuckold mentality, they made the jock culture. This mutt against mutt mentality is very feminist in nature. Not born out of patriarcal brotherhood. Between men who understood the lesser sex, there werent any redditor manginas either.
It is true bro there was a study about it lol

It is true bro there was a study about it lol
Oh my heckin study
Could you live One day without feeding the ego of jews ? Use your eyes, not the ones brought to you by sophists.

This is what I’ve been dealing with lately. Everything is a competition. You go to a party you compete with other guys over the girls.

I want to remind everybody that it's hormones that causes everything to be a competition. Testosterone is linked to aggression and competitiveness, and in a sort of cruel twist it's what makes the sexy secondary sexual characteristics in the face.

If I had the choice and was informed about this competitive gender I was going to be born into onto a competitive planet, I would have passed on the offer of my birth. It might be to do with my character, but I'd like to think most incels hate competing.

Oh my heckin study
Could you live One day without feeding the ego of jews ? Use your eyes, not the ones brought to you by sophists.
Wdym bro am just saying before 6 men fucked like 100 women and the rest got nothing most of the time

Wdym bro am just saying before 6 men fucked like 100 women and the rest got nothing most of the time
They fucking tricked you to accept this LOT and BE a proud cuck about it. Cuz its all soyence after all.

@gymcel122 if their word had any merit, we would BE longo extinct. And no tecnological advancement would ever had manifested.
Goy ONLY peice prized goyslop football niggers fuck and procreate. Not you vile antisemite filthy village peasant. Your old 200 year photos of average men having dozens of kids are all a lie and anti-israel plus anti-science(tm) u filthy goy
Know your place in our hierarchy, wageslave and die like the pig you are. @faded

@gymcel122 if their word had any merit, we would BE longo extinct. And no tecnological advancement would ever had manifested.
Goy ONLY peice prized goyslop football niggers fuck and procreate. Not you vile antisemite filthy village peasant. Your old 200 year photos of average men having dozens of kids are all a lie and anti-israel plus anti-science(tm) u filthy goy
Know your place in our hierarchy, wageslave and die like the pig you are. @faded
:feelsLSD: :feelscomfy:

Dc Comics Whatever GIF by Max

As early as a boy can get a dick hard, men have been competing with other men for greater sex lives. ITS A CONSTANT WAR. Who fucks more, who fucks the highest quality, who has the most sexual power? That's all there is to life. It's an Olympic podium, and as far as I'm concerned, some sandnigger sheik with 50 wives flying out dubai porta potties on IG is winning due to SHARIA LAW MAXXING. But even in these communities where women have no rights, it's not like the top sandnigger cares about other males-- he's gonna take all the pussy for himself, because that's how you win. YOU CAN ONLY BE A WINNER IF EVERYONE ELSE IS A LOSER.

IT JUST IT FUCKING FEELS LIKE THE TERMINATOR FUTURE WAR AND WE ARE FUCKED FIGHTING A SEXUAL WAR FOR RESOURCES WE CAN NEVER WIN. WE ARE AWARE OF THE FUTILITY AND EXIST NOT TO FIGHT ON BUT TO BE WITNESS TO OUR OWN CONSTANT DEMISE.
It's not just about sex. If you're really ugly, society will try to destroy you. Sex is just one of many problems that you can't deal with.
Then you have to look so that you don't get beaten up hardcore or so humiliated that you never leave your room again

200.gif

Saudi Prince fags are automatic losers by account of their mutilated cocks. They will never have real sex. No cutfag will. Sex is unimaginably pleasurable in ways they will never comprehend because they lack the actual body parts necessary to experience it.

Some 5’10” German normie will have a better sex life than that one 6’8” Muslim Saudi king (can’t remember his name) with multiple wives ever would.

You go to parties? Fakecel trait

200.gif

Saudi Prince fags are automatic losers by account of their mutilated cocks. They will never have real sex. No cutfag will. Sex is unimaginably pleasurable in ways they will never comprehend because they lack the actual body parts necessary to experience it.

Some 5’10” German normie will have a better sex life than that one 6’8” Muslim Saudi king (can’t remember his name) with multiple wives ever would.
your such ignorant. this caveman mogs everyone in this picture. foids love caveman because they have caveman brains.
GettyImages-944370344-scaled.jpg

your such ignorant. this caveman mogs everyone in this picture. foids love caveman because they have caveman brains.
GettyImages-944370344-scaled.jpg
Take Your Pills Dancing GIF

You’re still bluepilled. Deceived by the reality you think you perceive. It doesn’t matter his success with women, because he (and Zelensky) are cutfags. They were altered by a surgery meticulously created over thousands of years to perfect the art of destroying a man’s sexuality. That is its purpose. Cutfags cannot have real sex. They are incapable of having a true male sexual experience. They can please women, but they won’t even receive 1/10 of the magnitude of pleasure in return.

Ocean Waves GIF

It’s like trying to explain to a blind man the beauty of watching the sun setting over the ocean. They might understand your words, but they will never truly understand. Their reality has less dimensions than yours. If your life was like a 3-D movie, their life is a 2-D cartoon. It has less layers. They cannot comprehend visual beauty anymore than you can comprehend the 5th-dimension. It might as well be a theoretical concept.

Amazon Butterfly GIF by Nature on PBS

It’s like trying to explain to a colorblind man the difference between a butterfly and a moth. It is pointless. They can only imagine what a butterfly must look like in full color.

This is sex as a man without a foreskin. It is a 1-Dimensional experience in a 4-D universe.

Yeah unfortunately for men there is no rest from this constant competition. And women only pick the most attractive, they literally don't care at all what happens to 95% of men

In misandrist matriarcal jewtocracy who is anti-male, this is the perfect Hell to BE damned.