Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Islam Is the dumbest shit. I don't know how people cope with this shit of a religion.

Shrewdslayer

Shrewdslayer

Incel For Life
-
People say islam is tradiitional or keeps women in cheque but then don't relize3 women will whore anyway with arab chads. They also are cucks epecially if indian or curry becuase your ancestors were raped and forced to cxonvert under the sword to this arab supremecist shit religion. It can't even be proven true and I don't get how muslims even exist in the western world or in incels community. You are liegit denying the blackpill if you think islam is true and a god is there after your death. ITS OVER

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::dab::smonk::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Bro are you 12? Fucking greycels I can't take this shit

All religions are just shit cope :dab:

I thought sand-nignogs were really based. Like they would control their females and do really based things

idk, maybe moving to afghanistan and getting a taliban gf would be the best solution tbhlossus

People say islam is tradiitional or keeps women in cheque but then don't relize3 women will whore anyway with arab chads. They also are cucks epecially if indian or curry becuase your ancestors were raped and forced to cxonvert under the sword to this arab supremecist shit religion. It can't even be proven true and I don't get how muslims even exist in the western world or in incels community. You are liegit denying the blackpill if you think islam is true and a god is there after your death. ITS OVER

The fuck are you talking about? Muslims are extremely based with how they deal with women. Sharia law literally states that in order for a woman to prove rape, she must have 3/4? witnesses lol. :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

r/atheism is down the hall and to the left, faggot

Also mods I think we are being legit raided rn just flagging it up. Between this fag and the cuck in the last thread I posted I'm sure of it.

Also mods I think we are being legit raided rn just flagging it up. Between this fag and the cuck in the last thread I posted I'm sure of it.
MFW tell me why islam is good fag. Atheism is not all fags and tranny it just mean syou dint guive a shit. How can u believe in some fag named muhammed who was a chad fuckin on the daily. You are the real fag for sucking an arab dick for 1400 years ago. jfl

MFW tell me why islam is good fag. Atheism is not all fags and tranny it just mean syou dint guive a shit. How can u believe in some fag named muhammed who was a chad fuckin on the daily. You are the real fag for sucking an arab dick for 1400 years ago. jfl
I don't fucking believe shit retard but I'm not a flaming fedora atheist :feelsUgh: stop seething about what religion people have

I don't fucking believe shit retard but I'm not a flaming fedora atheist :feelsUgh: stop seething about what religion people have
bruh I am saying muslimcels how cna you still believe in this shit. Its a dumb cope. I am ex muslim myself. I am helping my brother get rid of this cancer from their life.

They have to cope with something or they just rope
Denying religion will not change your face
Religion is just a spiritual cope against modern materialistic shit life

bruh I am saying muslimcels how cna you still believe in this shit. Its a dumb cope. I am ex muslim myself. I am helping my brother get rid of this cancer from their life.
Ok lmao do what you want I don't give a shit about Islam either way but there's nothing dumb about having faith in something. The alternative is materialistic nihilism. Don't disparage all religion and spirituality is all I am saying, even if you have Islam.

Ok lmao do what you want I don't give a shit about Islam either way but there's nothing dumb about having faith in something. The alternative is materialistic nihilism. Don't disparage all religion and spirituality is all I am saying, even if you have Islam.
Nah you can not lie to yourself abnd be forcedto see muslim hyopraciy with arab chads and white chads fuck muslim women hijabis who teach you on how to be religious.

big truth. I swapped to Buddhism from Islam cause Allah failed me and also too many inconsistencies and questions unanswered. Also ofc since I am curry, means the aayrabs forcefully raped my ancestors into it. Might as well swap to a curry religion that makes sense(Buddhism in my case).

big truth. I swapped to Buddhism from Islam cause Allah failed me and also too many inconsistencies and questions unanswered. Also ofc since I am curry, means the aayrabs forcefully raped my ancestors into it. Might as well swap to a curry religion that makes sense(Buddhism in my case).
ayy theres my fav fellow currcyel. How is budhism is it just a cope and how do I get started.

ayy theres my fav fellow currcyel. How is budhism is it just a cope and how do I get started.
Buddhism is also a cope probably. But it isn't as concerned with mystical stuff or whether or not God exists. Theravada Buddhism is mostly focused on meditation, a disciplined lifestyle and exercising restraint. meditation being the most important imo. There are multiple meditation stages across different systems. I follow the system called "the mind illuminated", based on a book.

Gist is that with consistent meditation, one can acheive higher states of awareness and consciousness. and in my experience this has been true, your world view does fundamentally change to a degree as you get better and better at meditation. ofc it is not a cure all, nor will maxxing out meditation (10 yrs) eliminate all desire but it will definitely heavily reduce it and make appreciating smaller things in life more easily.

Where are yo7 from and why's you leave

Curries raped by the persians who introducef islam ingo curryland look better now

Buddhism is Aryan religion not curry
massive cope Buddha was currycel

Where are yo7 from and why's you leave

Curries raped by the persians who introducef islam ingo curryland look better now

Buddhism is Aryan religion not curry
I am from US and I left becuase the religion is bs. Everywhere islam is prevalent it is full of rapist and pedos and violent people in general. It also worships a chad man named muhammed who was treated like a dicattor and still worshipped ot this day. Its is false and chad worship and just unhealthy knoiwing even if I pray 5 times a day my life ownt gbet better and chads will fuclk muslim women while being hyprocritacly like in the mosque while I have no friends.

massive cope Buddha was currycel
True, Buddhism had a huge number of celibate rice and curry followers, still does to some extent, I wonder why only rice and curries chose it enmasse:feelsUgh:

True, Buddhism had a huge number of celibate rice and curry followers, still does to some extent, I wonder why only rice and curries chose it enmasse:feelsUgh:
rice and curries have worst lives, so we need cope with having to reduce our desires to be able to tolerate this accursed existence

rice and curries have worst lives, so we need cope with having to reduce our desires to be able to tolerate this accursed existence
true, let go of the desires.......:feels:

everyrhing is a cope but indeed muslim foids are the biggest whore on the planet

everyrhing is a cope but indeed muslim foids are the biggest whore on the planet
tbh when you realise most of mena was just extended europe before they're taken over by bedouin mercenary tribes from peninsular Arabia, they'd be only second to white women in their whoredom if restrictions are lifted

They have to cope with something or they just rope
Denying religion will not change your face
Religion is just a spiritual cope against modern materialistic shit life

Buddy you a post maxing fag. At least I have quality post. I already made friends while you bitch. :feelswhat:
>accuses me of postmaxxing
>i've never been in sewers to join postmaxxing threads
Yeah you've made friends because you're another unoriginal animecel :soy:

Judaism is older than Islam.

Terek is older than Abraham.

9B05AF28 FFC4 455B 908F 38225CDAEE8E

Don't waste your breath. He doesn't understand the greater philosophical and psychological implications of abandoning religion, not just theoretically, but practically every day. I doubt he even understands that materialistic nihilism is the logical conclusion of an irreligious viewpoint.

The way Islam treats foids is based, one cannot deny that

Don't waste your breath. He doesn't understand the greater philosophical and psychological implications of abandoning religion, not just theoretically, but practically every day. I doubt he even understands that materialistic nihilism is the logical conclusion of an irreligious viewpoint.
Bruh I understand plenty and I also understand religion is the worst cope especially if you need to put effort ad islam you have to put a lot of effort.

You need a religion commensurate with one's IQ. This is why it works

Islam was in fact beneficial for foids at the beginning, pagan Arabs treated women worse.

Religion is not the solution, and it can be and was distorted and overtaken many times. There'll be always some people who will interpretate sacred books according to their will.
Yeah thats why islam is looked at as a peaceful and feminist rewligion. Many hijabis rule the mosque and cntrol/ teach the youth these feminist ideals till this day. the parents don't care becuase they remain muslim.

tbh when you realise most of mena was just extended europe before they're taken over by bedouin mercenary tribes from peninsular Arabia, they'd be only second to white women in their whoredom if restrictions are lifted
What!muslim foods are the least likely to whore around,in fact many are not even interested in men!

It’s a religion you’re not meant to get it man. Let it go.

Lol Muslim foids especially from the Middle East,thr arab ones,they don't have to work at all,their father,husband,brother and son is obligated to provide for them no matter what

Are u a muslim bro??:feelsLSD: Y

yeah i did. It was a cancerous cope. Now i just chill although I miss the identity a bit
I am an ex muslim and i lived throught that bs all my life they deny science and logical thinking i am grateful i knew the truth early on also christian is a big bullshit too

Ew muslims they beheaded a teacher for depicting mohamad

I am an ex muslim and i lived throught that bs all my life they deny science and logical thinking i am grateful i knew the truth early on also christian is a big bullshit too
Facts The bible is juist ancient religious stories from egypt and other cultures. ANd islam is just an abrab copy of bible where muhammed could touch kids lol. I also left brocel congrats on being free

The fuck are you talking about? Muslims are extremely based with how they deal with women. Sharia law literally states that in order for a woman to prove rape, she must have 3/4? witnesses lol. :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:
Cope. Muslizm hoez despite muslimcelz. All religionz are cope but izlam iz the cuckezt.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back