Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Islam Is the dumbest shit. I don't know how people cope with this shit of a religion.

Facts The bible is juist ancient religious stories from egypt and other cultures. ANd islam is just an abrab copy of bible where muhammed could touch kids lol. I also left brocel congrats on being free
Based

I am from US and I left becuase the religion is bs. Everywhere islam is prevalent it is full of rapist and pedos and violent people in general. It also worships a chad man named muhammed who was treated like a dicattor and still worshipped ot this day. Its is false and chad worship and just unhealthy knoiwing even if I pray 5 times a day my life ownt gbet better and chads will fuclk muslim women while being hyprocritacly like in the mosque while I have no friends.
I think muhammed was an incel :feelsLSD:

I think muhammed was an incel :feelsLSD:
noo brocel. This man had 11 wives and one as young as 9. He was also smashing is boss at young age named khadijah and he was aparenlty very white with dyed red hair. He was jbw with dyed red hair and was a chad from all the islamcopers worshiping him. He get the 9 year old from his fucking best friend. He also stole his adopted sons wife becuase he was horny for her and made him divorce her before smahsing and marrying.

noo brocel. This man had 11 wives and one as young as 9. He was also smashing is boss at young age named khadijah and he was aparenlty very white with dyed red hair. He was jbw with dyed red hair and was a chad from all the islamcopers worshiping him. He get the 9 year old from his fucking best friend. He also stole his adopted sons wife becuase he was horny for her and made him divorce her before smahsing and marrying.
No muhammed wasn’t chad
He was ugly as fuck therefore he made an entire religion to make him fuck women whenever he wants
If he was a chad why do he even need religion? Seriously?

No muhammed wasn’t chad
He was ugly as fuck therefore he made an entire religion to make him fuck women whenever he wants
If he was a chad why do he even need religion? Seriously?
Maybe he was ugly then he was a genuis for making such a string cope.

Maybe he was ugly then he was a genuis for making such a string cope.
I didn’t deny he was a genius I am actually really impressed about what he did
Make a an entire religion and convince people to come to it then fuck women and make them wordship u for the next 1500 years JESUS

@Transcended Trucel Gay religion by a schizo Arab warlord. :smonk:

View: https://youtu.be/d17J-pgQOFc

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

iu

iu

iu

@gymletethnicel Bro, I think I legit cracked a rib laughing.

People say islam is tradiitional or keeps women in cheque but then don't relize3 women will whore anyway with arab chads. They also are cucks epecially if indian or curry becuase your ancestors were raped and forced to cxonvert under the sword to this arab supremecist shit religion. It can't even be proven true and I don't get how muslims even exist in the western world or in incels community. You are liegit denying the blackpill if you think islam is true and a god is there after your death. ITS OVER

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::dab::smonk::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Islam is the only religion that actively thot patrols its women.

hop on siege
I don't know if I can be on today, brother. I'm chilling with a friend and playing some chess in a few hours, because he's working all weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back