Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Islam is the way

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★

cope with islam and become strong

Nah i would not want to be a cannon fodder just to make trad chad safe with his 4 other wives

Cope
Indeed
Christ is King

we will spread jihad everywhere
You pussies can't even held foids accountable in the most wealthy muslim country called Turkey (fuck your new pronunciation), and Iran also has hypergamous whore foids that want only Chads. Islam will be next on the list to get destroyed by feminism.

You pussies can't even held foids accountable in the most wealthy muslim country called Turkey (fuck your new pronunciation), and Iran also has hypergamous whore foids that want only Chads. Islam will be next on the list to get destroyed by feminism.
We will rise again and unite everyone under islam. It is only us, bound by faith, fighting against the whole world. The majority of Turks are kafir

Cope
Indeed
Christ is King

We will rise again and unite everyone under islam. It is only us, bound by faith, fighting against the whole world. The majority of Turks are kafir
t. mudslime who blows each other up in the dessert

Israel is good because it will destroy islam in the middle east by a bit
Yes a tiny nation of Zionist assholes will overpower the entire Middle East and Russia as it's ally, rich thinking for sure

why can't hamas just eradicate the djoos already?

Nah i would not want to be a cannon fodder just to make trad chad safe with his 4 other wives
I unironically wish I was Cannon fodder. Why tf do I care about living in this Gaylord world?

I unironically wish I was Cannon fodder. Why tf do I care about living in this Gaylord world?
Christ is king and we need another crusade. We need a Baldwin IV he was a historical incel. Legit orphan with leprosy. Viva cristo rey

In all fairness morality police in Iran seem to be doing a decent job cracking down on sluts.

if it gets me a foid who loves me im joining

Islam is some pedos gay schizo wet dream but the sand n-words are so dumb and inbred they believe it

Fuck that god damn savage goat fuckers go suicide Bomb and rope (in mein kraft)

they may remove sluts but never the hypergamy
There's no way to do that. All you can do is control it with arranged marriages other than with sex robots and and lab grown ovaries which will likely start to happen in our lifetime in more based countries that put national interests above catering to toilets at the expense of them.

I'm not religious, but islam > christianity

Christianity
D909930

Islam
18298787 403

AlhamDullIAllah

Arabic men are extremely nice and relatable. Some of the most well mannered people you will meet

pisslam isn't much more than a tool to make toweltarded sandnigger chimps atleast useful for something, even if that something is just wageslaving and destabilising other functioning non-islamic societies