Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Islamaxxing during ramadan

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I'm not a good Muslim and haven't been to a mosque for around 6 months. Well I decided to return to it during ramadan. Rocked up to a mosque in Adelaide, had a talk to the imam guy, and moved in for 10 days. I spent the time fasting, praying 5 times per day and just talking to a bunch of Islamaxxxing sub-8 males.
Last night we broke our fast with a communal feast of dates and water melon, followed by a dinner of lamb, curry and rice.
The whole mosque was full of Islamaxxing curries and Pakistanis. I was the tallest guy there, as well as the only white guy. These Muslim brothers would be sub-8 males if they weren't Muslim, but they all had arranged marriages and kids with equally subhuman women.
It was pretty based tbh. The women were forced to pray in their own area, and were separated from everyone else when eating. Not only that they were all covered.
Ramadan

One of the main reasons I converted to Islam years ago in prison was its community. The community is still pretty strong. I left earlier with an extra 40+ phone numbers in my phone. Some pajeet tax accountant even showed me how to do a tax return (turns out I can gouge more shekels out of government if I DO submit a tax return). And a few other businessmaxxed Muslim guys offered me some decent jobs, not that I will take them as I remain committed to NEETdom.
And I spent a few hours watching Hamas videos on telegram with another Muslim dude.

Didnt know you were white until now

Also no Islam for your face boyo

niggER but based

holy low inhib

I could never

The islamic brotherhood is something that i envy